For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by IGotAHugePeckah, Jul 10, 2018.

1. smileyfacedkill2**

smileyfacedkill2** Yellow Belt

Jon Jones is scared to death of DC and the heavyweight division. Just let him be.

JJSBUR likes this.
  2. vengeful

vengeful Blue Belt

He never tested positive for a masking agent.... What he tested positive for were drugs used to combat the effects of estrogen in a person's system usually as a result of using an anabolic steroid that aromatizes such as testosterone or dianabol.

JJSBUR likes this.
  3. Rikishii

Rikishii Blue Belt

Everyone forgets that DC is cheater too. The truth is he's just better at putting on a front.

4. MEAN357

MEAN357 DMF belt

{<jimmies}

5. runnpray

runnpray Full Kit Wanker

Because he doesn't believe he'll get caught. Same reason people rob banks. Same reason Jones does coke, plows prostitutes, finger pokes, drives intoxicated, flees crime scenes, hides under the ring, etc. He is wired with that criminal mindset that he is going to get away with it.

JJSBUR likes this.
  6. Darkart

Darkart Caucasian Belt

He was probably clean when he lost to that crappy white kid in HS wrestling

7. Mike

Mike Apathetic Belt

Yeah Hendo has never popped for a ped in his entire career.

8. JJSBUR

JJSBUR Blue Belt

Dang I gave a lot of likes to the moral smart people in this thread. I wish I could give some dislikes to the morons. I thought everyone would finally understand how bad Jones is but it seems a few just can't figure it out.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 1:59 AM
  9. Char Jawz

Char Jawz Transparent Belt

And that pregnant woman was hired by DC too, right? As soon as Jon left the scene, she planted weed, a bowl, a stack of cash, some paperwork stating he's the fighter, Jon Jones, and faked a pregnancy and broken arm to get Jones in trouble. The truth must come out. lol

vadrigar, Njmma209 and JJSBUR like this.
  10. PancraseForever

PancraseForever Brown Belt

Roids don't do much unless you're on some SERIOUS shit like trenbolone, but I'm not sure why athletes would use that one 'cause it destroys your cardio badly so you can't even walk upstairs without being gassed. Minimal effect from most roids, especially something like turinabol...

Probably Daniel is on something too.

Definitely doesn't turn you into a superhuman.

11. BitFlip

BitFlip White Belt

Microdosing is not just for LSD. You think he got that miniscule amount from tainted coke? (if so then LOL) Jones is p4p the worst at cheating.

12. boss429

boss429 BowtieA$$a$$in

I don't know if he was clean or not in the first fight but I do know that roids didn't make Jon Jones Jon Jones. I'm not even really a fan of the guy but to dismiss everything he's accomplished and just say "He was on roids" is stupid.

Lot's of guy's have been busted for roids while having shitty careers and doing nothing of note. If steroids where that huge of an advantage there wouldn't only be 1 Jon Jones, the guy is as talented AF but unfortunately you are definitely right about 1 thing, he is mentally weak and somehow still lacks self-confidence

13. The Gooch

The Gooch White Belt

Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

14. Tuf_guy

Tuf_guy Silver Belt

<{MindBrown}>?
    Just how long have you been on Sherdog, Jon?

<{outtahere}>

JJSBUR likes this.
  15. JJSBUR

JJSBUR Blue Belt

It has come out that he was using peds back in his college wrestling days. It seems he has been doing this a very long time. Peds obviously enhance athletic performance.

vadrigar, IGotAHugePeckah and Tuf_guy like this.
  16. IGotAHugePeckah

IGotAHugePeckah Green Belt

I honestly doubt that Jon has competed clean in his entire career.

If he had competed clean and had beaten DC fair and square, he wouldn't have taken the risk of using PEDs.

But where there is smoke, there is usually fire, and there's been so much smoke around JJ for a long time.

-Rumour about him hiding under ring at Jackson/Wink to duck a drug tester.
    -Colby saying he started juicing in college.
    -Abnormal T/E ratio

And then to finally test positive twice... how can anyone doubt it?

17. GordonMMARamsey

GordonMMARamsey Brown Belt

He went from partying, and not training. To Olympic lifting, and quit partying.

Steroids or not you'll go through a pretty drastic transformation if you follow these steps. Hope this helps.

18. GordonMMARamsey

GordonMMARamsey Brown Belt

"It has come out" - from Colby who lived with him for one semester and acts like they were best friends for years. But believe what you want.

19. Dbreiden83080

Dbreiden83080 Gold Belt

You would know but it is my understanding that's an old and caveman like steroid. Why would he be using that and why was there no detection for so long? Is that a drug he would use close to the fight? Is that a short term effect drug? What has always troubled me is all the passed tests, and that he actually fights. They should have found something prior..

20. dimspace

dimspace Gold Belt

It's very possible he wasn't aware of the new test (although he should have been, the same test caught mir)

Turinabol traditionally had a very short detection window, especially when done Russian style as a mouthwash

The new test changed that

The only test he actually passed was the one a month out from the fight in early June.

It's entirely possible after that test he figured he would not be tested till fight week (which was correct) and so did a quick cycle of something that (he thought) had a limited detection window

The fight night sample was negative but that was a blood sample and the turinabol metabolite test is a urine test.

His next test was October which is three months later.. That was negative which is to be expected. The turinabol metabolite detecting window is about 60 days