For those wondering about Cindy Dandois

she almost won that fight vs davis.

No one was wondering about her.

3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

Thanks, I was wondering actually.

Her akward but strangely effective striking cracked me up.

I'm trying to take a nap, and you show this nightmarish violence?! Not cool

I honestly think Cindy dandois got cut from the UFC just because her striking was really bad. I say this becuase it's not like she got dominated by Alexis Davis lol. The fight was actually kinda close but the Davis winning was definitely the right decision.

Pleased for her getting the win in her home town.

she will admit herself her striking is shit, she knows her striking is shit, she doesnt care that her striking is shit.

as soon as she got the takedown the fight was basically over.

(yes, the stoppage was way premature, but, if it wasnt then it was going to be a minute later when she broke one of the girls arms)

and her and meisha kissing each other on the lips through the cage was kinda hot

I honestly think Cindy dandois got cut from the UFC just because her striking was really bad. I say this becuase it's not like she got dominated by Alexis Davis lol. The fight was actually kinda close but the Davis winning was definitely the right decision.

Both should be cut, there was no winner in that fight.

Just thousands of losers who got to witness it.

Theodorou's striking skills are almost at Dandois' level.

Not a lot better.

Maybe slightly faster, but that'll be fixed if Dandois drops the fat rolls.

She's a mom a 4 children, doesn't train full time and has hips like a wheel barrow. There isn't much that can be done.

she almost won that fight vs davis.
I know she almost did, thats just goes to show you how bad Davis's striking is she had a complete noob of a striker in front of her and still couldn't take advantage of her.

Back