For those you who had seen Hostel (2005) movie. What you do in this scenario?

See this is the problem, Green Inferno is like an amateur made film just the way it flows, the dialogue, the chemistry, the music.

If it was made by a new comer then it would be good but it was unacceptable for a guy as experience as Roth

Roth really isnt that good. He's had problems with tone going all the way back to cabin Fever. Hes able to get a good "horror situation". Characters? Dialogue? Mostly crap. His camera work is really good, but I dunno why he got so much attention, honestly. i suppose because horror as a whole is pretty much filled with garbage movies, so having some talent gets you noticed.

As an example, if you want to watch something that doesn't suck, here is a much better movie about losing a person in a foreign country

large_edRpe6hcJiBrIvCPDotv2n7vuMs.jpg

Emmanuel Seigner was hot as fuck in that movie.

Shoot the hostage.

We’re there just hot blonde chicks every where that we’re just hurtin for a squirtin??
Not too many hot blonde chicks. Sadly more tourists. Towns charm more than made up for it. And rafting through the river that passed though the town was a must.

Not too many hot blonde chicks. Sadly more tourists. Towns charm more than made up for it. And rafting through the river that passed though the town was a must.

Sorry, I don’t see how the charm of a town could more than make up for not being able to shoot loads into a hot Czech chicks ass.

Also, in places like Thailand, it’s not super uncommon for one person from a group to get busted for weed or something and get sentenced to 5 years in jail, and again, there isn’t much you can do but go home without your friend.

Dude, if you get busted for a little bit of weed in Thailand, you just pay the cops like 20 bucks and you're free. Unless you have a shitload of it, you're fine generally speaking.

I’d go to the local candy store buy a bag of candy and form my own little kid posse to help get my friend back

Dude, if you get busted for a little bit of weed in Thailand, you just pay the cops like 20 bucks and you're free. Unless you have a shitload of it, you're fine generally speaking.

I’d rather not try to bribe a cop there.

Sorry, I don’t see how the charm of a town could more than make up for not being able to shoot loads into a hot Czech chicks ass.
Well, you can easily just do that in Prague (which was also a very fun time). There are also lots of hot tourists in in both as well. (just have to deal with all of not hot tourists)

Back