Ford Ranger - Raptor

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Damn,

I'm in the market for a smaller truck for winter driving -- was looking at Tacoma's because I've had one before.

But damn this Ranger Raptor is something else

Can't wait for the new Bronco. That's gonna be my next whip.

That's a sick truck....

m96jjd.jpg

Damn,

I'm in the market for a smaller truck for winter driving -- was looking at Tacoma's because I've had one before.

But damn this Ranger Raptor is something else

<YayKpop> SO FUCKING IN !!! Is this going to be a turbo charged 4 ??

Seems like midsize trucks are making a comeback. Good. They're probably the most practical vehicle there is

Seems like midsize trucks are making a comeback. Good. They're probably the most practical vehicle there is
That is why I like and will most likely get a Tacoma. They're big enough to handle less than ideal winter conditions but not killing my pocket book in regards to gas.

Going to browse some Tacomas in about an hour - just see what is out there.

https://www.motortrend.ca/en/news/ford-ranger-raptor-five-things-need-know/

At the Detroit auto show earlier this month, Ford finally revealed the U.S.-market Ranger. Production will begin later this year, with sales beginning in early 2019. But while there’s a good chance the Ranger Raptor will eventually join the American lineup, in its current form, the truck we saw today will only be sold in the Asia Pacific market. Because of that, any version Ford decides to sell in the U.S. will probably offer different powertrain combinations, interior features, options packages, and sheetmetal.

Last I heard the US will NOT be getting the Ranger Raptor.

sick as fuck other than the steering wheel being on the wrong side.

Too much money for me though even if they offered it here.

Can't wait for the new Bronco. That's gonna be my next whip.
dang if it's good might be mine too. Im still stick with the plan of driving my current car until the wheels fall off, but the new bronco looks pretty sick.

I’ve had a Taco for 6 years now. Great truck IMO. I drive an F-150 for 8 years as well.

Gotta say it’s going to be difficult to chose the next time around between this and another Taco.

Back