Ford Ranger - Raptor

They put the steering wheel on the wrong side..incompetent..

No shit.

But would have been nice to have my vehicle for a few weeks. Like a day and have and it's unfixable rock chip/crack.
You got me beat, my shortest was a month after buying a new car. Still, I'd trade Alberta highways for Saskatchewan highways any day of the week.

Brought my Gen 1 Raptor home today!

PnqrfwO_d.jpg

I love everything. What a truck

Brought my Gen 1 Raptor home today!

PnqrfwO_d.jpg

I love everything. What a truck
how much did you pay? Doug thinks they're the best used car investment you can buy today- the resale value will not drop a penny and most likely will appreciate even as you put miles on it.

how much did you pay? Doug thinks they're the best used car investment you can buy today- the resale value will not drop a penny and most likely will appreciate even as you put miles on it.
$41K. 35,000 miles. She’s been well taken care of. Interior looks new and only a couple minor scratches on the outside

I’m sure Doug mentions this but Ford putting the V6 in the Gen2 is probably the main reason these will hold value. Don’t get me wrong, those trucks are badass and I bought this one thinking I’ll trade it for one eventually but a V8 just belongs in a pickup like this

Same thing for the gen 1 and gen 2 lightnings. So expensive right now.

I would love to get that truck one day.

I've always wanted a ranger

Things look dope

I used to have an 03 dodge Dakota and it was awesome.

Small truck with a v8.

Reminds me of Bronco 2

Suzukis are so popular autos that you see them all over the roadways here. Kidding aside, a person buying a Suzuki vehicle should be well prepared to be cut off a lot by others when driving.

I’m sure Doug mentions this but Ford putting the V6 in the Gen2 is probably the main reason these will hold value. Don’t get me wrong, those trucks are badass and I bought this one thinking I’ll trade it for one eventually but a V8 just belongs in a pickup like this
20 years ago when 302's were making 185hp, yes. But in today's age when they're getting 300+ hp out of a v6, a v8 isn't needed.

Back