Ford Ranger - Raptor

dsc_0070.jpg

One of my favorite cars of all time. I feel like both major manufactures are missing out on making a full size, V8, all terrain SUV. I shopped Wranglers but at the end of the day I just needed more cargo room and more towing. I'm hoping the new Bronco fills this void but I'm not holding my breath on that
I would buy a modern version of that

And the crack on the windshield I got a day and a half later (not repairable as it is right over the defrost vents and the crack has gone down and reached the bottom edge.)

45740591_10155574295586184_5635639898632355840_n.jpg

Oh damn! What happened?!
Driving home from work on Friday (had the truck for like a day in half) and some clown turns on the highway way too close for comfort, is speeding up then slows down. Can see him talking on his phone while driving and swerving all over the place and swerves close to the shoulder and kicks up rocks and gravel and of course it hits my windshield.

I was ready to follow that fucker but then got over it.

Driving home from work on Friday (had the truck for like a day in half) and some clown turns on the highway way too close for comfort, is speeding up then slows down. Can see him talking on his phone while driving and swerving all over the place and swerves close to the shoulder and kicks up rocks and gravel and of course it hits my windshield.

Man I hate that. My uncle had his brand new Silverado for all of 2 weeks before his idiot friend backed a boat trailer into it and tore up the rear fender. I’m not sure exactly how it happened but I suspect alcohol was involved

I currently drive a ranger and love it. I'm a big guy but it fits fine and I would buy a new one if I didn't have a ram1500 lined up...

just beautiful. As a Ford man, toyota is the other brand of trucks i would buy.

sons of bitches, people like that deserve to be castrated.

just beautiful. As a Ford man, toyota is the other brand of trucks i would buy.

sons of bitches, people like that deserve to be castrated.
Yeah - I'm definitely a Tacoma and Ranger person as far as a Truck/SUV that I like.

Did not have the cash to buy one outright so I was very apprehensive about financing it but since I have very little debt now I can pay it off quick.

Yeah - I'm definitely a Tacoma and Ranger person as far as a Truck/SUV that I like.

Did not have the cash to buy one outright so I was very apprehensive about financing it but since I have very little debt now I can pay it off quick.
Are you keeping that color? some guys like to plasti dip their vehicles (professionally done) or do the line x coating to protect the oem paint. I'm seriously thinking of doing the dip on all my vehicles. I got a 1985 Ford F150 that has nice paintjob, but i still wanna do some type of coating to protect it. Way too many haters out there man.

Back