Forged in Fire spinoff Knife or Death premiers tonight!

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm kind of excited about this. Forged in Fire is great and in this spinoff, it looks like instead of forging their knives, they're gonna have martial artists and others attempting to slice, stab and hack their way through different blade obstacle courses. It's a whole show of them cutting stuff up in competition.

Anybody else gonna check this out?

Last edited:
That’s looks interesting. I’ll check it out.

Can’t wait to see some fat basement dwelling slobs wearing highlander shirts make knives.

These people always make the most crappy looking stabbing instruments. The British guy that is a guest host sometimes is the only that was decent. Will still watch because they hack up carcasses.

It’s a cool show but pretty much every episode is the same.

Will watch for sure. Competition choppers are such fun blades.

Can’t wait to see some fat basement dwelling slobs wearing highlander shirts make knives.

These people always make the most crappy looking stabbing instruments. The British guy that is a guest host sometimes is the only that was decent. Will still watch because they hack up carcasses.

If I understand it right, this show isn't about the forging process. It's like a competition of only hacking things up. I guess they make their own knives at home and bring them in for the competition? I'm not sure. But imagine the testing portion of Forged In Fire, and I think this is an entire show about only that.

If I understand it right, this show isn't about the forging process. It's like a competition of only hacking things up. I guess they make their own knives at home and bring them in for the competition? I'm not sure. But imagine the testing portion of Forged In Fire, and I think this is an entire show about only that.

They make a knife there in the shop for the show, then they test it and that’s how they eliminate the first 2 people. Then they pick some fucked up weapon and let the Final 2 people go back to their own homes/workshops to make their final thing. Then they come back and test those out.

They make a knife there in the shop for the show, then they test it and that’s how they eliminate the first 2 people. Then they pick some fucked up weapon and let the Final 2 people go back to their own homes/workshops to make their final thing. Then they come back and test those out.

That's forged in fire. This is not that show. This is knife or death....a spinoff of forged in fire.

There's a video right there in the OP. I mean, I'm just sayin.

That's forged in fire. This is not that show. This is knife or death....a spinoff of forged in fire.

did not get a chance to watch the clip. I thought it was the title for the new season of forged in fire. Will check out either way.

That's forged in fire, genius. This is not that show. This is knife or death....a spinoff of forged in fire.

Oh fuck me....see what happens when my life dosent revolve around tv shows....I get shit all fucked up. Maybe I can catch a few episodes while I house sit my moms mansion this summer.

did not get a chance to watch the clip. I thought it was the title for the new season of forged in fire. Will check out either way.

Yeah I didn't word the thread title right. I edited it and added that this is a spinoff show.

Oh fuck me....see what happens when my life dosent revolve around tv shows....I get shit all fucked up. Maybe I can catch a few episodes while I house sit my moms mansion this summer.

It's all good man.

Say hello to your mother for me.

:D

Ok so far this has been cool. The blackbelt in Iaido with the katana didn't make it very far

I'll tape it and watch it later. Thanks for the heads up!

Back