Forged in Fire spinoff Knife or Death premiers tonight!

Goldberg does good reality tv. I'm in.

When you're too stupid to troll...

Yeah ok. Tell me every episode isn’t the same....weirdos wearing leather skirts or dresses like Japanese karate warriors with pony tails making swords. Like I said it’s a cool show, I liked it better before watching a marathon of it on hotel tv.

Yeah ok. Tell me every episode isn’t the same....weirdos wearing leather skirts or dresses like Japanese karate warriors with pony tails making swords. Like I said it’s a cool show, I liked it better before watching a marathon of it on hotel tv.
You didn't even realize what show the thread is about, shut the hell up

i really like forged in fire but i dont like this one, flashy, fucking bill goldberg of all people is there for some reason, and i dont understand why they try to differentiate this new show from forged in fire with the test as in forged in fire the blades are already tested, looks stupid and poitnless to be honest

i really like forged in fire but i dont like this one, flashy, fucking bill goldberg of all people is there for some reason, and i dont understand why they try to differentiate this new show from forged in fire with the test as in forged in fire the blades are already tested, looks stupid and poitnless to be honest

Did you watch it? I thought it was awesome, tbh. Not even one person made it through their obstacle course.

It had an emphasis on martial arts. They had an iaido blackbelt with a katana, they had a black dude that had some sort of african martial arts training, they had a brazailian who was a bb in judo and bjj, and then they had a cowboy and a few other non-trained types. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was like american ninja warrior for bladed weapons.

I watched the first couple of episodes and it was entertaining. I'd like to see the judges from regular Forged in Fire do the course.

I watched the first couple of episodes and it was entertaining. I'd like to see the judges from regular Forged in Fire do the course.

Yeah I'm really digging this show. And I'd like to see Doug Marcaida (the "it will keel" guy) try the course. I doubt he'd do as well as that knife throwing expert that won the latest episode.

Love forged and fire but not too big of a fan of this one. The course is really stupid and Goldberg makes it cheesy.

Love forged and fire but not too big of a fan of this one. The course is really stupid and Goldberg makes it cheesy.

I think Goldberg does a decent job. He does go a little over the top, joe rogan style yelling at some points, though.

But I love watching people try to go through this obstacle course. I like seeing the different style blades and different techniques for each obstacle. I couldn't believe that butcher who brought that little chefs knife did as well as he did, lol. And I like the guy they brought in the test the blades, the former forged in fire winner....can't remember his name, but I remembered him from FIF and was glad to see they brought him on.

I think Goldberg does a decent job. He does go a little over the top, joe rogan style yelling at some points, though.

But I love watching people try to go through this obstacle course. And I like the guy they brought in the test the blades, the former forged in fire winner....can't remember his name, but I remembered him from FIF and was glad to see they brought him on.

I know who you're talking about. Yea shes pretty good and he has a nice swing so it's not frustrating to watch him test the knives

I know one of the guys who won forged in fire. He was an aikido guy that makes Japanese swords. I'll check this out.

Some of the knives the people bring??? LOL @ the butcher!! I'll bring this 10" knife that I use to cut sirloin steaks and try to hack a wooden box apart with it.

The best weapons are obvious and can predict the winners before they even run through the show.

For example I'd think: Gurkhi, Machete, Bolo, Panga, Barong would all be good. Heavy, short, sharp, strong. Other knives would be too short and not enough power. Longer knives are too thin and break or bend or dull.

Some of the knives the people bring??? LOL @ the butcher!! I'll bring this 10" knife that I use to cut sirloin steaks and try to hack a wooden box apart with it.

The best weapons are obvious and can predict the winners before they even run through the show.

For example I'd think: Gurkhi, Machete, Bolo, Panga, Barong would all be good. Heavy, short, sharp, strong. Other knives would be too short and not enough power. Longer knives are too thin and break or bend or dull.

idk man the butcher with the chefs knife got pretty far. Surprisingly far. And I was particularly impressed with his method for attacking the ice block with the red liquid in the middle. He just chipped at it and then stabbed the red vein, which worked perfectly.

Saw the first episode but forgot to set it up to record the next one. I enjoyed it.

For regular Forged in Fire, last weeks contestants made the worst knives so far for the initial tests by far. Then the poor fucker burned his shop down with an oil fire in the finale...

Saw the first episode but forgot to set it up to record the next one. I enjoyed it.

For regular Forged in Fire, last weeks contestants made the worst knives so far for the initial tests by far. Then the poor fucker burned his shop down with an oil fire in the finale...
That dude has the worst luck ever!

Back