Formatting Is Completely Broken on Chrome

Thunderflash500

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I use Chrome the Formatting of the site completely breaks. To the point I can't reasonably use the site. I have to switch to edge. The colors are all broken and there is a ton of white space. It's been like this for weeks. I usually am not on a pc so it's not a problem for me, but it's strange that it only happens on this site, when I use chrome.

@UltimateVictory

Your friend Chrome again ringing :D
Maury.png

It's not fully loading most likely, what adblock do you use?

Ublock.

I figured it was something I did.
The origin version?

Try cleaning cache/cookies then reloading
Make sure Chrome and Ublock are updated

See if those work for now

Post a screencap if you can

Post a screencap if you can

Here's your screencap:

BJ3R302.png

The odd thing is that the site looks completely fine as it's loading, and then at the very end, it loads (or unloads? if that's a thing?) one last thing, and everything goes screwy.

I have the same issue as the above post describes, but the weird thing is that the forum works fine in the War Room forum. I haven't gone through all to see which are broken and which work though.

Here's your screencap:

BJ3R302.png

The odd thing is that the site looks completely fine as it's loading, and then at the very end, it loads (or unloads? if that's a thing?) one last thing, and everything goes screwy.

Your ad blocker is blocking the CSS. Disable all ad blockers on this forum, then hold shift and refresh.

Had the same issue - it was Flashcontrol blocking some script.
Set it to "Allow this site" and it's fine now.

I never got the white screen problem but when I use chrome it logs me out every few hours and there are two scroll bars on the right instead of one. In theory that doesn't sound too bad but I tapped out and started using edge not long after it started. I don't use an ad blocker btw.

the page refreshes twice for me

Chrome is off and on for me.

sometimes no problems other times its pointless to even try be on here.

ATM - keep getting booted off

Back