Former child actor alleges sexual abuse

Stern has done more shit to women publicly for profit than most of Hollywood combined. Now he's some sjw bitch boy
I get your point but there’s no comparison. Stern does his crap out in public, Hollywood elites to it under lock & key

Baio is a conservative so likely not the pedo but would bet money he knew about it or was told by Alexander.

Baio was most likely balls deep in at least a few of the chicks he worked with on the show. Not sure about ages tho, but he has a big reputation for sleeping around from what I recall.

Baio is a conservative so likely not the pedo.

ef8.jpg

If you can’t believe in Scott Baio what can you believe in?!

Is it weird to anybody else she drops the "he was fingering me in his garage when I was fourteen" in the middle of a twitter argument because some random dude mentioned Scott Baio wasn't going to Davos?

I mean if you want to get it out in the open, I'm sure there are media outlets that would listen.

Also mind blown that Scott Baio is 57 years old!

(She was 14yo he was 25yo if the accusations are true)

that ''enty'' dude is the main person behind that Crazy Days and Nights website, Weinstein stuff isn't even scratching the surface, and when you consider it as being a fat dude, offering good parts for getting a blow job, its not even close to being the worst thing going on, teenage kids seem to be a favourite, gender isn't an issue, some like girls, some prefer boys, some as sly and the parents think, they kids are safe, because the guys seems pretty cool, some parents know, but don't want the gravy train to stop.

Back