Former Director of Planned Parenthood drops serious truth

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Most here are totally fine with abortion and this women was just like that. She believed all the same things I see the abortionists argue in this very forum. Give this women a listen. Your tax dollars get funneled here.

Cliffs:
--Business practices like getting girls/women on contraceptives they know will not work - more than half the girls having abortions were on birth control!

--and as gross as going up to the girl on the table and having her sign off on an extra hundred bucks to receive the "procedure."

--the idea that they offer other solutions to abortion is a farce - employees are told that every phone call/visit needs to be turned into a revenue generating visit - sell her an abortion!

--3rd trimester abortions - thousands!

--the Gosnell trial

--She quit after seeing a 13 week old baby fight for his little life via ultrasound during the abortion.

--PP sued her.

--She won.

http://www.abbyjohnson.org/thanks-for-stopping-by/

This is it. This is the report of gross misconduct by PP that will finally be legit and not later proved to be completely fictitious.

Most here are totally fine with abortion and this women was just like that. She believed all the same things I see the abortionists argue in this very forum. Give this women a listen. Your tax dollars get funneled here.

Cliffs:
--Business practices like getting girls/women on contraceptives they know will not work - more than half the girls having abortions were on birth control!

--and as gross as going up to the girl on the table and having her sign off on an extra hundred bucks to receive the "procedure."

--the idea that they offer other solutions to abortion is a farce - employees are told that every phone call/visit needs to be turned into a revenue generating visit - sell her an abortion!

--3rd trimester abortions - thousands!

--the Gosnell trial

--She quit after seeing a 13 week old baby fight for his little life via ultrasound during the abortion.

--PP sued her.

--She won.

http://www.abbyjohnson.org/thanks-for-stopping-by/

Wow. If this is all true PP is failing fairly epically in their hard-sell marketing, given the dramatic decrease in abortion procedures we've seen over the course of the past 20 years.

Time to pick up your baby killing game, PP!!!!

You mean a company that kills babies is full of scumbags? I'm shocked

No third, or late 2nd trimester abortions.

Decide really early, or have it. Those "business practices" remind me of the rest of the medical community right now.

Lol@ a 13 week old fetus fighting for its life. The fetus can’t even move at that stage, let alone fight. Sounds like typical Crowder sensationalism.

Sounds pretty bad if true, but I wouldn't trade our drastically lowered crime rates for PP abolition.

Keep em coming and add voluntary sterilization for compensation imo

If it's true that they're pushing abortion like a used car salesmen up-selling customers, then that's definitely a problem.

I wonder how a doctor decides to be an unborn baby sucker... ?

Nope, I still support PP and abortion even though most of this is true.

The part they pushed with the 13 week fetus thing is bullshit and why it wont be stopped. Crowder cannot help but take some very good arguments are ruin them with sensationalist garbage. He should stick with his "Prove me wrong" series which at times is brilliant.

Lol@ a 13 week old fetus fighting for its life. The fetus can’t even move at that stage, let alone fight. Sounds like typical Crowder sensationalism.
505x505xpregnancy-week-13-fingerprints_square.png.pagespeed.ic.Bd2ouzCiCN.jpg

Fingerprints are forming on your baby’s tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head – which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries....
Your pregnancy: 13 weeks

See also:
Miscarried at 13 weeks, photos of baby Nathan prove the humanity of the preborn

smh at these murderous sloots

Last edited:
Yep, totally fine with all abortion except late term.

And what contraceptives were they giving knowing they wouldn't work?

The narrative that THOUSANDS of healthy babies are being murdered by PP in the third trimester is patently false. About two thousands deformed, mutated babies are aborted per year by PP in the last trimester, with maybe a dozen or so that could have lived a productive life.

Why do you need to exaggerate these claims? just argue the facts. A few healthy babies are aborted late-term and "perhaps" we should stop that.... when you lie and mislead you hurt your cause.

505x505xpregnancy-week-13-fingerprints_square.png.pagespeed.ic.Bd2ouzCiCN.jpg

Fingerprints are forming on your baby’s tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head – which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries....
Your pregnancy: 13 weeks

See also:
Miscarried at 13 weeks, photos of baby Nathan prove the humanity of the preborn

OMG, looks just like a little toddler, I wonder when she’ll say her first word!

Fuck off mate, a 13 week old fetus doesn’t know wtf is happening and sure as fuck can’t fight for its life. Have you spent a significant amount of time around newborns? They’re barely conscious, they literally can’t do anything except for cry, eat, shit and sleep. And you think a 13 week old fetus can fight for its life? Lol..,

Hopefully Trump gets enough support in congress to defund planned parenthood. I'm not down with the millions of babies they kill.

And what contraceptives were they giving knowing they wouldn't work?

This question got buried.

What contraceptives are MADE that don't work? There's nothing on the market that if used properly isn't like 98% effective, at minimum.

Is she claiming there was a conspiracy to give the girls sugar pills so they get pregnant and show back up for an abortion? Poking holes in condoms?

OMG, looks just like a little toddler, I wonder when she’ll say her first word!

Fuck off mate, a 13 week old fetus doesn’t know wtf is happening and sure as fuck can’t fight for its life. Have you spent a significant amount of time around newborns? They’re barely conscious, they literally can’t do anything except for cry, eat, shit and sleep. And you think a 13 week old fetus can fight for its life? Lol..,

Soooooo......
Are you saying it's ok to kill newborns?

Back