Former Director of Planned Parenthood drops serious truth

M
This question got buried.

What contraceptives are MADE that don't work? There's nothing on the market that if used properly isn't like 98% effective, at minimum.

Is she claiming there was a conspiracy to give the girls sugar pills so they get pregnant and show back up for an abortion? Poking holes in condoms?
my wife’s friend got a depo shot from PP and got pregnant. She kept the kid because she thought it was a sign from God.

Hopefully Trump gets enough support in congress to defund planned parenthood. I'm not down with the millions of babies they kill.
But are you down with overpopulation and welfare babies?

Ok, let's say all this is true... What's the alternative?

Legal abortions are better than illegal abortions.

If legal abortions are not available, people will turn to illegal, and far more dangerous practices.

But are you down with overpopulation and welfare babies?
There is no overpopulation unless you're in a crowded city.

Standing side by side, you can fit the entire world population in the city of Los Angeles. There's plenty of room on this earth.

Neither of those reasons are good reasons to murder unborn babies. But most abortions are due to inconvenience to mothers.

Ok, let's say all this is true... What's the alternative?

Legal abortions are better than illegal abortions.

If legal abortions are not available, people will turn to illegal, and far more dangerous practices.
I don't want my tax dollars paying for these abortions.

If people want to kill their own babies, they can pay for that.

OMG, looks just like a little toddler, I wonder when she’ll say her first word!

Fuck off mate, a 13 week old fetus doesn’t know wtf is happening and sure as fuck can’t fight for its life. Have you spent a significant amount of time around newborns? They’re barely conscious, they literally can’t do anything except for cry, eat, shit and sleep. And you think a 13 week old fetus can fight for its life? Lol..,
You are literally a terrible person and I beleive In abortion

Fuck off mate, a 13 week old fetus doesn’t know wtf is happening and sure as fuck can’t fight for its life. Have you spent a significant amount of time around newborns? They’re barely conscious, they literally can’t do anything except for cry, eat, shit and sleep. And you think a 13 week old fetus can fight for its life? Lol..,

I am 100% pro choice. But you sir, are also 100% Creepy. I might be ok with Adult abortion in select cases after reading your post

I am 100% pro choice. But you sir, are also 100% Creepy. I might be ok with Adult abortion in select cases after reading your post

Explain what’s creepy. Is it the part where I explain that a fully formed newborn baby couldn’t do what this lady thinks a 13 week old fetus can, or is the part where you think I’m for killing newborns?

Well shit, if newborns are barely conscious, then it should be OK to kill them too. They don't know!

Don't take away muh bortions! Not muh bortions!

Well shit, if newborns are barely conscious, then it should be OK to kill them too. They don't know!

Don't take away muh bortions! Not muh bortions!

Here, I'll help you:

If newborns are barely conscious, at e.g. 40 weeks, there's no fucking way a 13 week old fetus can fight anything, or perceive anything. Therefore, the statement the woman made about seeing a 13 week old fetus 'fight for its life' is most certainly false, and most likely born of a raw, irrational, emotional response, rather than facts.

How is this so difficult?

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

― Ronald Reagan

Honest question!
Can I be pro choice up to a certain time of pregnancy then pro life after that time frame?
And would it be okay to allow an abortion in say the first trimester if the patient paid for it?
If she was raped would it be ok to have Medicaid pay for it then?
If she used the roads to get to the doctors office to have the abortion should we back charge here for the use of those roads because we cant have her using your tax dollars to help get her to the doctor?

505x505xpregnancy-week-13-fingerprints_square.png.pagespeed.ic.Bd2ouzCiCN.jpg

Fingerprints are forming on your baby’s tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head – which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries....
Your pregnancy: 13 weeks

See also:
Miscarried at 13 weeks, photos of baby Nathan prove the humanity of the preborn

Nature will still quality control by killing countless babies past this stage. Seems like baby Jesus is quite prolific at killing babies, or at least allowing it.

But I get it, the state needs more unwanted children to be it's wards, and we shouldn't trust modern medicine when it clearly tells us that a fetus must be aborted. It's a painful expedient even when needed, but this preborn, argument for human potential line of reasoning has none.

No third, or late 2nd trimester abortions.

Decide really early, or have it. Those "business practices" remind me of the rest of the medical community right now.
I agree. I'm fine with abortions, but do it extremely early or have the baby.

Wow

If it's true that they're pushing abortion like a used car salesmen up-selling customers, then that's definitely a problem.

I wonder how a doctor decides to be an unborn baby sucker... ?
The idea that a pregnant woman goes into a PP just... you know... just to talk about the Girl things and how to decorate the nursery... but then the evil doctors sweet talk her into an abortion...

How dumb do you have to be to believe this scenario?

You know why car salesmen are able to sell cars? Because people come to them to buy fucking cars.

Back