Former Director of Planned Parenthood drops serious truth

Honest question!
Can I be pro choice up to a certain time of pregnancy then pro life after that time frame?
And would it be okay to allow an abortion in say the first trimester if the patient paid for it?
If she was raped would it be ok to have Medicaid pay for it then?
If she used the roads to get to the doctors office to have the abortion should we back charge here for the use of those roads because we cant have her using your tax dollars to help get her to the doctor?
Yes
Yes
No
No

MO

505x505xpregnancy-week-13-fingerprints_square.png.pagespeed.ic.Bd2ouzCiCN.jpg

Fingerprints are forming on your baby’s tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head – which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries....
Your pregnancy: 13 weeks

See also:
Miscarried at 13 weeks, photos of baby Nathan prove the humanity of the preborn

Take It out of the womb intact and see how it does. If it can't live on its own it's not a baby.

I mean.. if abortions are illegal then the only way to get an abortion becomes a false rape claim. That's what started the Roe vs Wade case. Do you really want that to be reality? Abortion sucks and people suck, but I think it's better than the alternative.

Lol@ a 13 week old fetus fighting for its life. The fetus can’t even move at that stage, let alone fight. Sounds like typical Crowder sensationalism.

Canadiens don't have the same fighting spirits that us true Americans have.

I dare every liberal to watch this.

I expected hyperbole, but you brought it. Very moving, "If this is about women's rights, then what about mine?"

Liberals have lost their ability to solve even the simplest problems.

Take It out of the womb intact and see how it does. If it can't live on its own it's not a baby.
Have you ever loved anyone who had to be kept alive by a machine? Did anyone ever suggest to unplug it to see how your loved one did?

I expected hyperbole, but you brought it. Very moving, "If this is about women's rights, then what about mine?"

Have you ever loved anyone who had to be kept alive by a machine? Did anyone ever suggest to unplug it to see how your loved one did?

No, and if I had to be kept alive by some machine I rather die. Hell if i was a qudraplegic I rather die. What kind of life is that? Though I could probably focus on my studies more, but still who's going to flip the pages for me? Bottom line: i would take a hint and pass away, I would hate to be someone's chore.

There is no overpopulation unless you're in a crowded city.

Standing side by side, you can fit the entire world population in the city of Los Angeles. There's plenty of room on this earth.

Neither of those reasons are good reasons to murder unborn babies. But most abortions are due to inconvenience to mothers.

Tons of beautiful flesh... All to be nurtured and fed Mr. Rip. They are valuable to the one above all....

No, and if I had to be kept alive by some machine I rather die. Hell if i was a qudraplegic I rather die. What kind of life is that? Though I could probably focus on my studies more, but still who's going to flip the pages for me? Bottom line: i would take a hint and pass away, I would hate to be someone's chore.
I agree there, but it would be illegal and considered a murder. That was the point. And I am sure that many have loved ones on machines that don't see it as we do.

I agree there, but it would be illegal and considered a murder. That was the point. And I am sure that many have loved ones on machines that don't see it as we do.

I always found funny that suicide is illegal to some extent here in the states. Anyways, I hope to never see a loved one be kept alive by a machine. I would hate to pull the plug but def would.

I have been present to put down both of my dogs. I hated every second of it but they no longer suffer. One had lymphoma and the another must have had cancer as well.

Abortion is different, but I believe it's completely up to a woman's choices to keep it or not. I'm not saying abort Every baby, but that abortion should be an option to everyone. And to be clear, I wouldn't date a woman who had an abortion nor would I suggest an abortion to my gf.

Yeah nothing is black in white.

I lean pretty left on most things, but after dealing with a young lad that essentially used abortion as an "ooops, I f'd up, oh well" form of birth control where I was more affected by it than she was, my views on abortion have become, dare I say, a bit radical. People make mistakes, but at some point, I'd be fine with some form of legal action. Like it or not, they are killing humans and if you're flippantly having a 3rd abortion, you should have to pay a price, even if it's just a ticket. Beyond that, I wouldn't be against jail time.

This is an absurd false equivalence. When people are kept alive by machines, they are usually taken off by family members who assume this person would not want to linger on the edge of death for a needlessly long period. What an asinine equivalence for you to even propose.

This is an absurd false equivalence. When people are kept alive by machines, they are usually taken off by family members who assume this person would not want to linger on the edge of death for a needlessly long period. What an asinine equivalence for you to even propose.
It was a response to another post. Read the the thread. I was responding to the common abortionist argument of 'it doesn't count as a life if it can't live on its own.'

I lean pretty left on most things, but after dealing with a young lad that essentially used abortion as an "ooops, I f'd up, oh well" form of birth control where I was more affected by it than she was, my views on abortion have become, dare I say, a bit radical. People make mistakes, but at some point, I'd be fine with some form of legal action. Like it or not, they are killing humans and if you're flippantly having a 3rd abortion, you should have to pay a price, even if it's just a ticket. Beyond that, I wouldn't be against jail time.
I say if they want a 3rd abortion, the uterus comes out with the baby. Problem solved.

You know exactly what I mean.

Don't be difficult.
Then I direct you to the dude who quoted the wrong post and was responding to you, saying your logic means life support shouldn’t be used because if someone can’t breathe on their own, they aren’t a human.

I don't get what she's talking about when she says they were giving them contraception that was set up to fail. She says that as a 35-year old, she's incapable of remembering to take a pill every morning, therefore by giving clients birth control they were setting up for failure because they wouldn't remember to take it. <JagsKiddingMe>

My elderly parents take multiple pills every morning, they never forget. Her reasoning is nonsense.

And if you go on planned parenthood's website, they clearly state the success rate of each birth control method as found in medical literature.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

Basically, if something had a failure rate - no matter how small - then you're setting up people to fail, by her logic. We would be better off with no birth control, than 99% effective birth control. If we had no birth control, they'd be 100x times more people getting abortions.

This question got buried.

What contraceptives are MADE that don't work? There's nothing on the market that if used properly isn't like 98% effective, at minimum.

Is she claiming there was a conspiracy to give the girls sugar pills so they get pregnant and show back up for an abortion? Poking holes in condoms?
So you mean that if I forget to take my pills I can get pregnant? Wtf, nobody told me that.

Spend more time with significantly below average people, roughly 33% of any population(33% are above and 33% are basically in the middle), and "contraceptive failure" starts to make more sense.
I have an acquaintance that claimed he couldn't keep it up when using condoms, so he started doing the pulling out method, 1 year later he is a dad, he isn't married.
Any reasonable person should use 2 contraceptives at once when they don't desire a pregnancy. The pill or an IUD plus a condom.

There is no overpopulation unless you're in a crowded city.

Standing side by side, you can fit the entire world population in the city of Los Angeles. There's plenty of room on this earth.

Neither of those reasons are good reasons to murder unborn babies. But most abortions are due to inconvenience to mothers.

Then they become inconvenience to taxpayers.

Back