Former Marine Arrested on Terror Charge.

Lol. I'm if-ish with a hot chick. I've been with hotties.
Married, no. Dating for a bit, I'll go with her.

My wife gets lots of compliments, but after awhile any new pussy is gonna start to sound appetizing. :D

If I'm not mistaken he stayed at that hotel for what was it, 2 weeks?

Leave in the morning with an empty suitcase, come back with a rifle... Rinse and repeat. Not groundbreaking stuff

Kind of is in light of what happened and what was found in his room. That wasn't a rifle with a 'bump' stock.

What happened in that room? When was Campos shot in the leg? Before or after the mass murder?

My wife gets lots of compliments, but after awhile any new pussy is gonna start to sound appetizing. :D

You see some of those bait women? And how hard they go in? I'd fail easy with a girlfriend.

If I was married, then nah.

Don't MOST people get out of basic with that? My understanding is that is something that sounds fucking incredible Chris Kyle, Carlos Hathcock level precision shooting to laymen but a ton of guys in basic infantry units have it.
you have to be a straight can not to shoot at least Sharpshooter

if you shoot Marksmen, you might as well be throwing bullets at the enemy

Sounds like you got a good one. Don't let a little 'diversity' fuck it up lol.

You can buy different pussies online (I've heard). Just gotta get her into all your weird shit.
She probably has weird shit too. Give and take.

This is the kind of stuff that drives me crazy:

Oh, was he a Sharp Shooter? That's like super interesting....

Ha... Sharpshooter is nothing of note. They're using it to intrigue the gullible.

I taught at Edson Range. The "pizza box" was a death sentence via D.I. thrashing.

Don't MOST people get out of basic with that? My understanding is that is something that sounds fucking incredible Chris Kyle, Carlos Hathcock level precision shooting to laymen but a ton of guys in basic infantry units have it.

Hathcock was far better than Kyle. Had far fewer tools and more ingenuity. But, yes. Excellent and highly skilled marksmen.

Hathcock was far better than Kyle. Had far fewer tools and more ingenuity. But, yes. Excellent and highly skilled marksmen.
I was more just hinting on how as a civilian that might not have friends that served where hearing "sharpshooter" sounds super amazing.

I just couldn't think of other guy's names than Kyle or Hathcock like that dude from Canada earlier this year with the mile long shot or some of the guys that show up in the History Channel episode about snipers and some of the craziest shots that we know of.

Goddamn fucking savage lol.

I was more just hinting on how as a civilian that might not have friends that served where hearing "sharpshooter" sounds super amazing.

Lol. They at least shoot and practice.

I just couldn't think of other guy's names than Kyle or Hathcock like that dude from Canada earlier this year with the mile long shot or some of the guys that show up in the History Channel episode about snipers and some of the craziest shots that we know of.

It shouldnt even be possible. To group and zero before qual, you have to shoot 5/6 in a 1 inch circle for the Army and 8/10 in the Marines IIRC which is high SS low Expert ratio of shooting

Ive only seen women and Asvab failing level Males do it haha

That's actually very common. Being ginger is good in the middle east. They even dye their beards in red.
Ssssooooooo

It's like they think it's lucky? :p

It shouldnt even be possible. To group and zero before qual, you have to shoot 5/6 in a 1 inch circle for the Army and 8/10 in the Marines IIRC which is high SS low Expert ratio of shooting

Ive only seen women and Asvab failing level Males do it haha
Yeouch... I could probably get to that with practice. I assume this is at 100 yards?

Ssssooooooo

It's like they think it's lucky? :p

Yeouch... I could probably get to that with practice. I assume this is at 100 yards?

Army does simulated 300M target from 25M

Marines i think shiot from like 30m and 100m, but im not sure
Armys table 1 goes to 300M, Marines go to 500

Army does simulated 300M target from 25M

Marines i think shiot from like 30m and 100m, but im not sure
Armys table 1 goes to 300M, Marines go to 500
Simulated 300 and 25?

I'm in the middle of an AR build and looking at KAC or the MATECH USGI backups to finish the gun (literally the last thing) and was reading zero at 25 then you're zeroed at 300 and was confused as fuck. Both irons say that too

Simulated 300 and 25?

I'm in the middle of an AR build and looking at KAC or the MATECH USGI backups to finish the gun (literally the last thing) and was reading zero at 25 then you're zeroed at 300 and was confused as fuck. Both irons say that too
Simulated 300 silhoutte at 25 M, so the smallest target on a paper qual sheet

IIRC the center mass circle is 1" in diameter

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...error-Attack-San-Francisco-FBI-465957673.html

Was planning to bomb Pier 39 in San Francisco for the Religion of Peace.

Charles Whitman is disappointed in you devil.

Jameson believing in a religious ideology made him emotionally unstable.

Whitman’s case was different in that he tried to warn others of his emotional swings by turning himself in. In Whitman’s autopsy it was found he was walking around with a brain tumor the size of a golf ball.

Simulated 300 and 25?

There's a near zero and a far zero, point of aim = point if impact at 25/300, anything out side of those numbers will be a hold over or hold under, for instance at 10m you'll be low if you don't hold over the target (slightly) and at 150 you will favor low. On irons and red dots it's essentially an anatomy hold.

I can't remember but I think the army zero targets are 1 3/8 in, but I just use a 1in target at 25.

Mainly because it's very difficult to group at 100 with iron sights or a non magnified CCO. There are other reasons too, 62gr 556 that is most common in the military is definitely not going to hold 1moa (~1in at 100m) groups at 100 and holds can get tricky without a reticle. So for 556 and it's main purpose, 300m zero gets the job done. That's not saying it can't or hasn't been done to zero irons at 100.

Anything scoped (308, 300wm, ect) I zero at 100m on a inch target.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Jameson believing in a religious ideology made him emotionally unstable.

Whitman’s case was different in that he tried to warn others of his emotional swings by turning himself in. In Whitman’s autopsy it was found he was walking around with a brain tumor the size of a golf ball.
Whitman also set a high score, like a true Marine.

Really unfortunate. Lots of tourists and nice people in Pier 39.

One time, I saw a guy doing those circus acrobatic stuff for a small crowd. He stood on balance beams and asked a kid to throw a bowling pin at him for him to catch and juggle.. And he was like "dont hit me in the back of the throat" and how he wouldn't like that. Then he randomly pointed to the back of the audience and was like "she knows what I'm talking about."

Back