Former Marine Arrested on Terror Charge.

The day you get your EGA you are a Marine.
Where does it say he actually graduated boot camp? Rifle range is only like the halfway point.

Nevermind. Another article said he graduated in 09.

No fedora. I am disappoint.

fb2.jpg

For sure man. I was offering my opinion. That's all. Hathcock was a genius.

Whitman also set a high score, like a true Marine.

Did he commit a mass murder shooting? Yes. However, he gave multiple signals before the event that he just needed help. Yet when he did seek medical help no one was there for him.

What compels whites to turn towards religious extremism, let alone a religion largely comprised of Arabs, is beyond me.

Find a fucking hobby, you dunce.

What compels whites to turn towards religious extremism, let alone a religion largely comprised of Arabs, is beyond me.

Find a fucking hobby, you dunce.
This is the second time you've hinted that Islam is mostly made up of Arabs. Once again, it is not. Not by a long shot.

Manchester United Jersey though, so close. The title of this picture is pobably something like "Proud supporter of Manchester City Football!!!"

You ever wonder if this racist idiots realize some of their favorite Premiership sports teams are filled to the brim with minorities and immigrants?

edit: just realized I goofed and confused stories. oh well - not gonna ninja delete it. slow morning, not enough coffee... whatever.. lol

Last edited:
Back