Former Russian Spy Critically Ill in Britain After Exposure to an Unknown Substance

My goal in life is that Putin doesn't even know I exist
Spying.jpg

Wrong thread.
To be fair there isn't really a right thread for it...

I'm curious what will happen when the obvious conclusion comes in, and calls for further sanctions start ringing out. I'm glad this is getting a ton of press. The world needs to force the issue.

If this guy doesn't die from the poisoning he's going to be royally pissed off that they went after his daughter and might have more secrets that he was sitting on. Brits better have his hospital guarded and an army surgeon on site to verify all medical procedures are on the up and up.

these defectors/spies getting merc'd is seriously outta Law and Order Criminal Intent

Sheep will just pretend there leaders arent capable of it. Unless they dislike that leader.

Yeah i bet most have not. The testimony and other stuff is odd. He could of been poisoned though i dont doubt state foreign security has eliminated people.
*their*could have*, and it shoots your credibility all to hell when talking down to other people.

It's difficult to sympathise with traitors.
Fuck them. They are the worst of the worst.

It's difficult to sympathise with traitors.
Fuck them. They are the worst of the worst.
Ya totally difficult to sympathize with people like George Washington, you knos traitors to the Crown . You know how USAmerica became a country.

But fuck traitors of an oppressive government amirite

Ya totally difficult to sympathize with people like George Washington, you knos traitors to the Crown . You know how USAmerica became a country.

But fuck traitors of an oppressive government amirite
Apple to oranges bro
Apple to oranges
Putin is a strong leader who defends the interests of his own people , just like Trump does. Both are rustling a lot of sjw's jimmies

i'm sure many agents (from both sides) just "disappear" from time to time and we don't even know who they were.
this one person happens to be a bigger fish and the media/politicians focus on him now.

Conspiracy confirmed , just check out the Google reviews for Zizzis in Salisburys someone wrote a couple of weeks ago that the garlic bread was " to die for"......this thing goes deep .

I don´t love the smell of Pollonium 210 in the morning.

Gosh this Scottish tete a tete is even more thrilling than the Russkies bumping each off .

Must have accidentally swallowed it. Common mistake.

Must have got confused with the parmesan , they really ought to make the nerve agent and stinky cheese containers less similar , so many needless deaths .

Last edited:

According to some, certainly:)

A copper who was one of the first people to try and help the couple is also in a serious condition.

As with Litvinenko the message Vova is sending is very clear: traitors are never safe no matter where they are.

If someday you will learn Russian and look at Russian news you will be amazed. It's like - enemy of Kadyrov was found dead - according to Russian news it's too obvious to suggest that people close to Kadyrov killed him and they say that it's Americans or another enemy of Kadyrov killed poor dude in an act of provocation against Kadyrov. And it's the same with Putin - people who considered to be his enemies found dead - Russian media blames Americans, Ukrainians, liberals.
I've seen on TV they said about this guy - no reason to poison him now, we could do it years ago if we wanted, he doesn't posses any treat because he said everything he knew years ago, we are not that kind of people who murder/poisons their enemies abroad, one guest guy said that maybe we wanted to poison him as a lesson to other traitors, and TV host said, like (if I'm not wrong) our people doesn't think like you, bloodthirsty liberals and there is better targets to perform such stuff on them (he remembered some guy who deflect in 1985, but I think he lives in US, not UK).
It's actually a bit sad that recent news related to Russia ignored on sherdog, like news about Argentina and cocaine or when Dagestani guys shoot some people near church.
Oh, and forgot some thing - often they say, look at who is interested in death of these people (not only in news about deaths of Russians but in news when people who have some compromising stuff about other world leaders of famous people) and when it looks like that Putin, Kadyrov or other people from Russian government looks like the most interested in death of these people, media guys like, nope this answer it's too obvious we will not discuss it, let's talk about how CIA or Mossad is so powerful that they can kill Nemtsov near the Kremlin, shut down security cameras there and get away with it.

Back