Former scientist Neil "Cosmos Cosby" deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging and raping grad student

I'm an expert on rape just because I said it's not as simple as a woman's appearance? What about the all the children who've been raped and assaulted, were they attractive to you? Are they all liars?

And to be honest, it's just her teeth that look so rough. She's not a hideous monster, you're comparing a woman in her youth at a gathering to pictures of her in her late 50's with no make up. I'm not saying Neil did it, I'm saying that argument for why he didn't is shit.
30 years after the fact and looking fucked up like that. I call bullshit.

30 years after the fact and looking fucked up like that. I call bullshit.
Why don't you use that stunning intellect to address the argument I made. What about the children who have been raped and assaulted? Are you saying they're lying or are you saying you find them attractive?

This is going to do a 180 based on who is being accused in this Hollywood wave. It's soon going to be the left claiming that allegations of past sexual harassment aren't to be believed, and the right is going to say that's victim blaming and we should be supporting brave women who make a claim even if they don't have any evidence
Happens all the time. Some of the right were taking up gay rights because it contradicts Islamic beliefs and pisses off the left. Some Republicans are pro-weed now. The cycle continues.

When they have said they were uncomfortable with him being in there. If I walk in to a women's restroom unannounced and start staring at the women inside of it, to make sure everything is going alright, is it just a perk since I own the business?

If your business has a compelling reason for you to be there. I did theatre in college and we had females that handled costumes in the dressing area with us naked men. Its just how these things are run.

How convenient for you. Its especially hard to for women in STEM to come forward because the field is male dominated and patriarchal, and I imagine the culture was way more toxic in the 80's, especially for a PoC. It is not easy to come forward.
do you expect anyone to actually talk to you when you're being transparently sarcastic

If your business has a compelling reason for you to be there. I did theatre in college and we had females that handled costumes in the dressing area with us naked men. Its just how these things are run.
There were no men in the dressing room by his words, why would he need to be in there? He has a huge staff, why did he not send someone in for him while it was in use so they could relay information? Is "Checking to see if things were going well" a compelling reason? Why did he need to see it first hand? Why was it funny?

It doesn't count if it happened on flat earth

Why don't you use that stunning intellect to address the argument I made. What about the children who have been raped and assaulted? Are you saying they're lying or are you saying you find them attractive?
Looks like you're as pathetic and pretentious as that ugly hoe, you get frustrated that my response isn't to your satisfaction, so you accuse me of being a child rapist?
BTW, I didn't even bother reading the whole article, except some quotes from the accuser, doesn't take much to know she's as full of shit as you.
How does it feel to know that YOU are the reason there is one less [black] female galactic astronomer on this planet? Yes, YOU. How many freshman students did you give A’s to when they were failing? Were they really failing, or was that just an easy way to get free blow jobs?
<Lmaoo>

Looks like you're as pathetic and pretentious as that ugly hoe, you get frustrated that my response isn't to your satisfaction, so you accuse me of being a child rapist?
BTW, I didn't even bother reading the whole article, except some quotes from the accuser, doesn't take much to know she's as full of shit as you.

<Lmaoo>
No, your argument is that she was not attractive. I said that was an awful argument, I gave you rape victims and asked you to clarify what your stance is. You can tell me they weren't attractive, I will believe you. You can tell me they weren't lying, I trust that. You can't tell me those things and still say that rape comes down to how attractive you personally find a person, whether it's 30 seconds or 30 years after it happened.

I don't speak for that woman and I don't have any idea whether he did or did not do it. I am not making that claim.

There were no men in the dressing room by his words, why would he need to be in there? He has a huge staff, why did he not send someone in for him while it was in use so they could relay information? Is "Checking to see if things were going well" a compelling reason? Why did he need to see it first hand? Why was it funny?

Neither of us are experts on pagaent management. He is though.

No, your argument is that she was not attractive. I said that was an awful argument, I gave you rape victims and asked you to clarify what your stance is. You can tell me they weren't attractive, I will believe you. You can tell me they weren't lying, I trust that. You can't tell me those things and still say that rape comes down to how attractive you find a person, whether it's 30 seconds or 30 years after it happened.

I don't speak for that woman and I don't have any idea whether he did or did not do it. I am not making that claim.
It's more than just how unattractive she is, maybe NDT didn't have much standards, or "pussy's pussy". Read that quote carefully, she went on a rant about failing to become a "galactic astronomer" because NDT drugged and raped her. Waited 30 years to report the crime. No proof, physical evidence, or witnesses as of now. I'm not 100% sure the rape happened or not, just about very sure to almost certain this whole thing was a fabrication.

Neither of us are experts on how pagaent management.
<LikeReally5>

You have contestants from those pageants saying it was creepy and that girls were rushing to cover up, but they must not know how pageants work.

You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

What is there to get away with if this is standard protocol?

It's more than just how unattractive she is, maybe NDT didn't have much standards, or "pussy's pussy". Read that quote carefully, she went on a rant about failing to become a "galactic astronomer" because NDT drugged and raped her. Waited 30 years to report the crime. No proof, physical evidence, or witnesses as of now. I'm not 100% sure the rape happened or not, just about very sure to almost certain this whole thing was a fabrication.
Then maybe make that stance from the beginning. You posted nothing but her picture and said he couldn’t have because of her appearance just before calling her a whore. I simply told you that was idiotic and you've made multiple posts trying to defend it.

I seriously doubt anyone would rape this.
gUz5JwLG_400x400.jpg
Probably drugged her to get away

<LikeReally5>

You have contestants from those pageants saying it was creepy and that girls were rushing to cover up, but they must not know how pageants work.

What is there to get away with if this is standard protocol?

Get away with it because its his job. Its like a cop saying "Being a cop is great. You can run red lights and get away with it" when talking about using sirens. Its standard for the job, but not standard for someone outside the field.

You are really nitpicking for anything.

Get away with it because its his job. Its like a cop saying "Being a cop is great. You can run red lights and get away with it" when talking about using sirens. Its standard for the job, but not standard for someone outside the field.

You are really nitpicking for anything.
You are fucking delusional. You're comparing walking in on naked women to "see if they're ok", to a cop running a red light, and then saying I'm the one nitpicking. I'm done with this.

You are fucking delusional. You're comparing walking in on naked women to "see if they're ok", to a cop running a red light, and then saying I'm the one nitpicking. I'm done with this.

Analogy if fine. Dodge noted.

Probably drugged her to get away
Seems very plausible. :D
Then maybe make that stance from the beginning. You posted nothing but her picture and said he couldn’t have because of her appearance just before calling her a whore. I simply told you that was idiotic and you've made multiple posts trying to defend it.
That first point - admittedly lacking in substance, was meant to be an half quick-assessment and half joke. Not my fault you don't have a sense of humor and kept poking fun at my "stunning intellect".
During that rambling accusations of hers, there are many holes in her story as she said NDT cost her the opportunity of completing her degree in "galactic astronomy" which (1) doesn't exist in the astronomy department at Uni. of Texas, (2) NDT was also a grad student and therefore only the sponsor/professor have the authority to change her grades. She didn't elaborate whether the drug gave her brain damage, or NDT secretly hackedinto the school system.

Happens all the time. Some of the right were taking up gay rights because it contradicts Islamic beliefs and pisses off the left. Some Republicans are pro-weed now. The cycle continues.
This just goes to show how much jackassery and panhandling goes on in politics.

It's gotten to the point now imo where it's absolutely worthless. I honestly can't take any of these clowns seriously.

I'm just thankful that on a regular day basis of how the world runs is based more on ordinary people in the work environment then these shit heads at heads of state / depts. it's just sad that they are allowed to make any decisions that can effect us though due to thier positions.

Back