Former Trump Aid on why Ivanka is around - "lol i dunno"

walk into any government office and there are people with vague director and coordinator titles doing fuck all, no need to pick on her exclusively.

Hilary Clinton was already at maximum insanity in 2008, when Trump was slurping her nuvaring.
I disagree. Back in 2008, Hillary was anti- gay marriage.

In 2016 Hillary wanted open borders, was fighting Islamophobia, on the transgender bandwagon etc.

I disagree. Back in 2008, Hillary was anti- gay marriage.

In 2016 Hillary wanted open borders, was fighting Islamophobia, on the transgender bandwagon etc.

Why would you accept any of her statements as honestly given, in 2008 or 2017?

None of that changes the reality that somehow, someway there are people that choose to get their news from yahoo.

I have several email accounts with Yahoo and so visit the homepage pretty regularly. It works like every other aggregating news site and shows you what your click history indicates you might be interested in reading.

I do a lot of oppo research and my Yahoo homepage is filled with Fox and Breitbart articles.

You're coming off pretty stupid with this line of attack. I suggest you slink away quietly and try to salvage some dignity.

I have several email accounts with Yahoo and so visit the homepage pretty regularly. It works like every other aggregating news site and shows you what your click history indicates you might be interested in reading.

I do a lot of oppo research and my Yahoo homepage is filled with Fox and Breitbart articles.

You're coming off pretty stupid with this line of attack. I suggest you slink away quietly and try to salvage some dignity.

I think maybe if you knew what major media groups are owned by yahoo and which pay the most to advertise with them (which is public info, mind you) you wouldn't have just made up your pretend job and attempted to sound smarter than someone that actually works in tech and understands what he's talking about. Slink away chumbo.

It helps to have family around when you've got tough decisions to make. Because you can usually trust your family for an honest opinion.
That's funny, because Jr has gotten Trump in some serious hot water over the Russian collusion investigation. Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are neo-liberals more aligned with Democrats than Republicans.

Trump keeps her around because he want's to feck her amirite

I think maybe if you knew what major media groups are owned by yahoo and which pay the most to advertise with them (which is public info, mind you) you wouldn't have just made up your pretend job and attempted to sound smarter than someone that actually works in tech and understands what he's talking about. Slink away chumbo.

So are you challenging my claim that Yahoo provides tons of links to pro-Trump Fox News and Breitbart articles on their site?

Yahoo is a profit driven company who will bend over backwards to give anyone using their site "more of the same" in hopes that the customer will continue using their site.

Spend a month on Yahoo only clicking on the right-wing friendly headlines from the same IP. Then, at the end of the month, see the much larger percentage of right-wing headlines they will be offering you as compared to when the experiment started.

This shit is like Internet 101. :rolleyes:

You CT ass clowns who think the mainstream media place ideology over dollar signs are an embarrassment to the citizenry. You should have taken my earlier advice and just ghosted out of this thread.

Except it's temporary
Same with the dictators, except they don't know when they leave and if its on their own terms or at the end of a gun.

Lol @ a Newsweek article via yahoo. It's like some people try and become less intelligent on purpose. How the fuck did you find this? Do you read yahoo often?

I often wonder who does things like this.

You mean the same Newsweek Trump cited claiming Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK in the end of the Republican primary?

Back