Former Trump Aid on why Ivanka is around - "lol i dunno"

Same with the dictators, except they don't know when they leave and if its on their own terms or at the end of a gun.

I think the tendencies with Dictators has a lot to do with 'pulling up the ladder'. Constantly trying to find ways of securing indefinite power, including by way of purging dissenters and placing loyal people around them.

Loyalty for sure plays a large part in all political spheres, and probably plays a part with Ivanka (as a matter of trust), but the game is quite a bit different when you're out in 4 or 8 years no matter what.

I think the tendencies with Dictators has a lot to do with 'pulling up the ladder'. Constantly trying to find ways of securing indefinite power, including by way of purging dissenters and placing loyal people around them.

Loyalty for sure plays a large part in all political spheres, and probably plays a part with Ivanka (as a matter of trust), but the game is quite a bit different when you're out in 4 or 8 years no matter what.
I didn't say he was a dictator though.

So are you challenging my claim that Yahoo provides tons of links to pro-Trump Fox News and Breitbart articles on their site?

Yahoo is a profit driven company who will bend over backwards to give anyone using their site "more of the same" in hopes that the customer will continue using their site.

Spend a month on Yahoo only clicking on the right-wing friendly headlines from the same IP. Then, at the end of the month, see the much larger percentage of right-wing headlines they will be offering you as compared to when the experiment started.

This shit is like Internet 101. :rolleyes:

You CT ass clowns who think the mainstream media place ideology over dollar signs are an embarrassment to the citizenry. You should have taken my earlier advice and just ghosted out of this thread.

Holy shit. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. If you think I'm going to 1. explain what contextual targeting, placement targeting, language targeting, paid ads stack ranking are for you and 2. why those items are not mutually exclusive and, in fact, are extremely powerful in tandem with stack ranking as a group, then you're stupider than you present yourself on this board (that seems unlikely, as your IQ probably is in the 70's). So I'll give you a hint to, instead of using yahoo, go to google.com and enter the terms I put out for you. If you're smart enough to digest that information then you can come back here and apologize for wasting a superior being's time. A large part of my work is teaching people that are actually competent how to use this tech. You're not competent enough to get a job cleaning the bathrooms where I work, much less understanding what you're arguing.

Finally, you're probably not aware, but you're essentially arguing that (because contextual targeting exists, not that you understand it) that their rankings (derived from algorithms) don't prioritize huffpo, for example. Since you are a jobless inbred, I'll point out that this would be extremely foolish on their part since oath < verizon < aol < huffpo.

In summary, the next time you want to make a statement pretending you don't make (at most) minimum wage, if you even do have a job- then AGREE with the person that's smarter than you and has already forgotten more than you'll ever be able to understand about the topic at hand. That way your desperate attempts to pretend you're not a worthless parasite on society will come off a little less pathetic.

To your "points"- none of this is about a CT, it's about a conglomerate making smart financial decisions. And yes, if you click brietbart all day then you will be more likely to see breitbart. I know you don't understand this, but verizon/oath is a business. It doesn't put it's competitors first by default. That was about .0001% of the context of what me and the other adult were discussing.

Go cry or die or something. The world won't lose anything.

Last edited:
Holy shit. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. If you think I'm going to 1. explain what contextual targeting, placement targeting, language targeting, paid ads stack ranking are for you and 2. why those items are not mutually exclusive and, in fact, are extremely powerful in tandem with stack ranking as a group, then you're stupider than you present yourself on this board (that seems unlikely, as your IQ probably is in the 70's). So I'll give you a hint to, instead of using yahoo, go to google.com and enter the terms I put out for you. If you're smart enough to digest that information then you can come back here and apologize for wasting a superior being's time. A large part of my work is teaching people that are actually competent how to use this tech. You're not competent enough to get a job cleaning the bathrooms where I work, much less understanding what you're arguing.

Finally, you're probably not aware, but you're essentially arguing that (because contextual targeting exists, not that you understand it) that their rankings (derived from algorithms) don't prioritize huffpo, for example. Since you are a jobless inbred, I'll point out that this would be extremely foolish on their part since oath < verizon < aol < huffpo.

In summary, the next time you want to make a statement pretending you don't make (at most) minimum wage, if you even do have a job- then AGREE with the person that's smarter than you and has already forgotten more than you'll ever be able to understand about the topic at hand. That way your desperate attempts to pretend you're not a worthless parasite on society will come off a little less pathetic.

To your "points"- none of this is about a CT, it's about a conglomerate making smart financial decisions. And yes, if you click brietbart all day then you will be more likely to see breitbart. I know you don't understand this, but verizon/oath is a business. It doesn't put it's competitors first by default. That was about .0001% of the context of what me and the other adult were discussing.

Go cry or die or something. The world won't lose anything.

Calls you a dummy, and you say he should die. Goddamn, you do know that "Biggest Cunt" isn't an award on Sherdog, right?

Calls you a dummy, and you say he should die. Goddamn, you do know that "Biggest Cunt" isn't an award on Sherdog, right?
It will be by the time I'm done with you :)

Something tells me you'll pick a subject you know more than me about though, forcing me to be cordial (as I am when someone doesn't argue I'm wrong about something they understand nothing about). Do your worst.

It will be by the time I'm done with you :)

Something tells me you'll pick a subject you know more than me about though, forcing me to be cordial (as I am when someone doesn't argue I'm wrong about something they understand nothing about). Do your worst.

By cordial, do you mean not telling people to die? The the fact that you seem to think this is an argumentative tactic betrays a serious deficit on your part.

Probably for the same reason I suddenly see Chelsea Clinton everywhere I turn. She wants a career in politics without doing much to earn it.

You're kidding right. I owned a business for 4 years from 2009 to 2013. Should I be in the meetings too?

Selling spanks to old high school friends on Facebook is "owned a business" now?

Lol @ a Newsweek article via yahoo. It's like some people try and become less intelligent on purpose. How the fuck did you find this? Do you read yahoo often?

I often wonder who does things like this, I mean I know these types of people exist, I've just nevet met one willing to admit to it IRL. They should start having to wear signs that explain how they got their traumatic brain injury. If they were born retarded then they can skip the sign.
Who fucking cares who wrote the article? These are Sebastian Gorka's comments.

I assume she is around because he knows she won't leak stuff that he talks about.

When you have to depend on family to staff your administration you're acting more like a third world dictator.

JFK?

As to the OP I have no idea what she does but Trump wants her around and I have no problem with it.

As to why she sat in on the meeting, she was place holder only job was to sit and report what happened while Trump had something else he had to do.

As much shit as Trump does (much of it what he said he would do) and this is what the left has to talk about.

Back