former UFC champion Lyoto Machida rumored to be in talks with Bellator

Should Lyoto Machida leave UFC to Bellator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah, he could rematch Rampage and Mousasi and fight Wand or some shit.

It is always prize fighting. Never ever forget that.

Yeah, he needs to get back on the PED's... post USADA Lyoto ain't going anywhere near the top guyz.
He needs to get back to drinking kangaroo piss & training with Pai Mei

bUM1pWh.jpg

He just scored the most beautiful knockout of his career against another legend of the sport at 40 years old. Now would be the perfect time for him to hang them up and retire with dignity.
uhh Machida gave us Shadface and the crane kick. At best, it was top 3 Lyoto KOs.

If he wants to extent his career....this is the way to go.

40 years old in the UFC is not good, but in Bellator since is more of a freak show than a competition it will be a good move.

The UFC literally had CM Punk on their last card...

He always wanted that Anderson Silva money

If he can get paid, absolutely he should sign with Bellator. Machida still has enough in the tank to have a couple more quality fights and he should know at this point, the UFC is going to use his name to build up young fighters which they do with all their aging stars.

Bellator is an opportunity for more exciting fun fights and should offer him closer competition to his current skill set.

Machida 2 weight world champ if so

Already slept Bader and dealt with Mousasi

Hisaki Kato vs Lyoto Machida, Machida can fight the poor mans version of himself

I’m glad Machida got that sick ko in his last contracted fight, obviously a great bargaining chip.

Bellator will pay top $ to snag a legend like him who can still put on great fights and win.
doesnt seem like the best fight to have given him in retrospect

Those aren’t the best poll options. None of the options speak for me.

I want machida to go to bellator just because I feel bellator is the future and want to see this mass fighter exodus continue. I want the fighters to be respected and be happy where they are fighting.

I always am sad to see fighters go to Bellator.

It’s simply not the same caliber of fighters.

Honestly Bellator is the B league for fighters.

But I like Machida so I’ll be happy for him if he makes more over there. Kinda sad way for him to go out though

Back