Former UFC champion Miesha Tate just saved her dog from an aggresive dog while pregnant. #TMZdog

Johnny nunes, an even more trash fighter than Caraway
C'mon, Bryan's not a trash fighter, had to admit the guy is legit. Nunez on the other hand... just check his stats, lmfao!

Cool shit, but she's fucking insane for doing that. Your dog really worth having a miscarrage?

I got attacked by a rottweiler and gouged its eyes with 2 fingers like Roddy Piper. It wasnt pleasant as an animal lover, but I didnt DIE

Pure instinct. Everyone would´ve done that. She should sue the fuck out of that dogs owner.

Dana help her!

Man they are getting desperate if they are following her around these days.

62,000 after taxes last year I’m middle class as fuck bruv

Not telling you how to spend your hard earned moolah but you could find a lower price to watch people go at it.

She's a babe. She carries injured people down mountains, saves dogs, UFC Champ...what more do ya want?

She's a babe. She carries injured people down mountains, saves dogs, UFC Champ...what more do ya want?
Personally, I want nothing more.

If I was Bryan, I'd like it if she never left me, and that she was having my baby. lol

Dogs come before babies. That my thoughts. Before any dog snatches up my little dachshund Ill throw my 2 year old in the way first.
Dogs > Kids. Not even close.

I better give miesha a ring make sure my baby is alright

Personally, I want nothing more.

If I was Bryan, I'd like it if she never left me, and that she was having my baby. lol

I think he would be ok just if she hadn't cheated on him. The rest is a plus.

That Scooter dog seems like those pain in the ass dogs that bark and want to bite everybody...fuck him

Back