Former UFC fighter Shayna Baszler loses in WWE. MMA BTFO again.

It was moved by a mod. Mods created a safe space for you kids, use it. Most of us grown ups don't care to read about it.
do you venture into the heavies? I don't know if I would be saying people discussing mma are "grown ups".

ExSg8De.png
Shayna looks like villain from Cyborg. "I LIKE THIS WOOOOOOORLD!!!"

I'm surprised the WWE even showed interest in employing her.

She must have stressed her association with Ronda during the interview. Lol
She actually brought Ronda with her when she signed her contract. This is the WWE equivalent of trying to bang their way to the "hot" friend.

It was moved by a mod. Mods created a safe space for you kids, use it. Most of us grown ups don't care to read about it.
Did you deliberately ignore my point about MMA being rooted in pro wrestling? Or was it a mistake?

I'm surprised the WWE even showed interest in employing her.

She must have stressed her association with Ronda during the interview. Lol
Ronda has been appearing with her on WWE programming
Only a matter of time til Ronda starts working matches for WWE

Pressing the issue about MMA being strongly related to pro wrestling = trolling?

Not necessarily. Pro wrestling began as a legitimate competition. MMA is strongly related to pro wrestling because it is taking many elements from the original form of pro wrestling. When pro wrestling was new it was legit competition - same with MMA. As MMA grows older it's likely it will follow the path pro wrestling took. Even now, MMA is already promoting their fights by manufacturing feuds between fighters.

Not necessarily. Pro wrestling began as a legitimate competition. MMA is strongly related to pro wrestling because it is taking many elements from the original form of pro wrestling. When pro wrestling was new it was legit competition - same with MMA. As MMA grows older it's likely it will follow the path pro wrestling took. Even now, MMA is already promoting their fights by manufacturing feuds between fighters.
UWFI and Pancrase were both full of pro wrestlers and predetermined bouts.

UFC used pro wrestlers too.

MMA needed wrestling's help to gain popularity at first.

Before that, it was just sweaty Brazilians fighting on mats in front of a camcorder.

Back