Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

Leagon

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Somewhat interesting interview. This guy, Derek Black, is Don Black's son and one of the designers of Stormfront, apparently.

I'd recommend watching the video. He comes off as a really calm, measured dude that is speaking more from genuine experience and not from a political position.

Cliffs:
- He tells his story of growing up in a racist household and how going to college and being challenged and befriended by different types of people helped cure him.
- He says America was founded on white supremacy.
- He says that he doesn't think Donald is racist but that Donald is using some of the same strategies that he himself used when he was trying to bring white people to his side.
- He says the most effective tool in shutting down the spread of white supremacy is having white people speak out against it when they see it.

Thoughts? I'm mainly interested in the thoughts of conservative posters, as I think most of this already aligns with popular liberal thought. For the conservatives, what do you think about what Black said about systemic racism and how to fight it?

Last edited:
It's a 14 minute video and you both responded within 3 minutes of my post...

How do you have an opinion on something you haven't even looked at?

tenor.gif
@ America was founded on white supremacy.

That's true. But that doesn't mean people can't resist it and fight to change it.

It already has changed.

What's happening today is sick and twisted. There's no need to change America with mass immigration and cultural replacement.

Can we stop with this nonsense? My goodness.

On a scale from 1-100 Donald has been a 100 times more fair to every race in America than Obama was. Fact.

The sickening hypocritical war against "white" is a thousand leagues beyond alarming. The rhetoric is Satanic is what it is.

Nah Trump had Kanye at the White House. He loves the blacks. The best people.

It already has changed.

What's happening today is sick and twisted. There's no need to change America with mass immigration and cultural replacement.
Bet you have no problem with Colonialism and mass emigration of Europeans displacing Native Americans.

Most of the illegals coming into America are from MesoAmerica, and most of them have native ancestry. So if America is changing, it is only going to look closer to how it was before colonialism.

Bet you have no problem with Colonialism and mass emigration of Europeans displacing Native Americans.

Most of the illegals coming into America are from MesoAmerica, and most of them have native ancestry. So if America is changing, it is only going to look closer to how it was before colonialism.

<Prem973>

Do you realize how racist this strain of thought is?

How far back are we going to go with this line of reasoning? In fact, we could go to about 70 years and say that the skin tone of the majority then was where the national percentage should have ended. Or 40 years. Maybe in 30 years white skin should be illegal?

Gosh people.

It's been enough time for me to have seen the video, I think I can have a go.

I hear Trump also wipes his ass like white supremacists do.

Edit: The irony of me trying to watch the video for real only for it to be "not available your country" is well deserved for being a dick.

Last edited:
Do you realize how racist this strain of thought is?

How far back are we going to go with this line of reasoning? In fact, we could go to about 70 years and say that the skin tone of the majority then was where the national percentage should have ended. Or 40 years. Maybe in 30 years white skin should be illegal?

Gosh people.
It's racist to try and keep the native demographics down , all in a bid to maintain White power. You are bitching about the presence of native people while living in their ancestral homeland. I bet you would not be supporting Arabs or Pakistanis living in Europe bitching about White people living there/

It's racist to try and keep the native demographics down , all in a bid to maintain White power. You are bitching about the presence of native people while living in their ancestral homeland. I bet you would not be supporting Arabs or Pakistanis living in Europe bitching about White people living there/

What are you even talking about? I'm not even kidding.

The media is warping minds.

Are we going to figure our where everyone's roots are and then go back there?

I'm half Ukrainian and half Scottish. I don't have citizenship in either country.

Should I be killed?

This is a mental strain of thought.

Trump is not, nor has ever said America is supposed to be white.

This is the message of the lying MSM. It's a total crock of crap.

Back