Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

I guess you're actually stupid so let's try one more time: I don't want anything or wish anything upon anyone. I merely find any surprise at the current situation disingenuous - as in, you should not be surprised by what's going on right now.

I was born into a fully developed and internationally recognised country with an established culture that earned its existence. The world is done conquering.

I shouldn't be surprised by progressive liberalism? The sniveling dregs of society telling you you're privileged, racist, have no culture and deserve mass third world immigration and Islam shouldn't surprise you?

Oh good, you're one of those...

You actually think what's happening in The United States, Canada, England, Sweden etc is not being orchestrated?

Progressive reality:

good little bitch. I accept your defeat.

Reality:

another Canadian armchair enthusiast.

Liberal or Conservative, makes no matter. we're Americans & united or not, we have a better understanding than your dumbass so shut the fuck up & quit telling us Americans you know better than us. we live in the here and now in our beloved country. we know the climate better than you ever will.

until you see us Americans defecating ourselves uselessly in threads regarding Canadian politics, shut your useless hole & push your insecurities elsewhere you Goddamn salty motherfucker.

Edit: Just so you know I have aunts, uncles and cousins in the US. One even owns a gun shop. I don't want to see America consumed by progressive liberalism.

I was born into a fully developed and internationally recognised country with an established culture that earned its existence. The world is done conquering.

I shouldn't be surprised by progressive liberalism? The sniveling dregs of society telling you you're privileged, racist, have no culture and deserve mass third world immigration and Islam shouldn't surprise you?

You actually think what's happening in The United States, Canada, England, Sweden etc is not being orchestrated?

No, what should not surprise you is history repeating itself. It's really not that complicated

No, what should not surprise you is history repeating itself. It's really not that complicated

This is not history repeating itself. There is no invading force killing people and spreading diseases from all over the world. This is a sick experiment.

What's happening is surprising because it's not something you would expect and it's never been done before.

This is not history repeating itself. There is no invading force killing people and spreading diseases from all over the world. This is a sick experiment.

What's happening is surprising because it's not something you would expect and it's never been done before.

How is this an experiment? An experiment implies a degree of control, something your country clearly doesn't have, a say in the process. For better or worse, and irrespective of whether it takes 20 or 100 years, this seems like it is ever going in one direction - further influx of immigrants until entropy is achieved. And how do you know what the ultimate outcome of this will be if this is the first time it's happening? How do you know that ultimately this isn't all for the best? Don't get me wrong - I don't know either, but I don't pretend to... This, by the way, is from someone who grew up in the country so homogeneous that at one point in time we literaly all knew personally the black guys in our capital city because we had a total of two, so it's not exactly as if I was brought up in the most diverse of societies...

<Prem973>
I know that. now please take your queer mongering elsewhere. I already accepted your defeat.

Progressive madness.

Being against what you see in those pictures is now anti American....

<Prem973>

I'm very pro America. My posts have shown that.

this is how you measure @Soul Crusher 's pathetic virgin existence.

look at his post history & all it entails is a sad & lonely life where all he literally does is pick fights with people online.

you know he only comes on here to vent, fighting with strangers online, hour after hour, day after day - it just tells you how much his life really sucks.

even worse for him, he wishes so hard he was American. it must hurt knowing I, along with all my other fellow Americans are superior compared to his puny & feeble existence.

internet-aravments-won-16412799.png

What about the influx of immigrants do you see as a problem, specifically? Let's say, for the sake of the argument, that an immigration reform is passed whereby most of the people who migrate to the US illegally can now legally do so. Let's take away those with criminal backgrounds and leave just the ones who wish to move because their home country doesn't do it for them. Huge numbers of immigrants from all over the place, a ton of them Muslims, all coming in legally. What would your problem be then? That their religion doesn't please you? That they prefer to speak another language? What? I'm expecting a serious answer btw

Progressive madness.

Being against what you see in those picture is now anti American....

<Prem973>

I'm very pro America. My posts have shown that.

this is how retarded you are.

"oh know, I've been made a fool. he must be a progressive."

I dare you to find any post of mine where I call myself a liberal.

but hey, if we're going to hurl false accusations at each other...

you're an anti-American Islamist extremist trans Canadian queer mongerer.

I guarantee my accusation holds more water than yours.

this is how retarded you are.

"oh know, I've been made a fool. he must be a progressive."

I dare you to find any post of mine where I call myself a liberal.

but hey, if we're going to hurl false accusations at each other...

you're an anti-American Islamist extremist trans Canadian queer mongerer.

I guaramtee my accusation holds more water than yours.

Progressive meltdown.

<13>

How is this an experiment? An experiment implies a degree of control, something your country clearly doesn't have, a say in the process. For better or worse, and irrespective of whether it takes 20 or 100 years, this seems like it is ever going in one direction - further influx of immigrants until entropy is achieved. And how do you know what the ultimate outcome of this will be if this is the first time it's happening? How do you know that ultimately this isn't all for the best? Don't get me wrong - I don't know either, but I don't pretend to... This, by the way, is from someone who grew up in the country so homogeneous that at one point in time we literaly all knew personally the black guys in our capital city because we had a total of two, so it's not exactly as if I was brought up in the most diverse of societies...

Mixing all the ethnicities in the world together and brainwashing the host country to accept multiculturalism is an experiment. I think by now an effective tool.

Back