Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

Other than him being an idiot?
Not much. I'm not interested in anti-white propaganda.
Few things disgust me more than self flagellating whites.

I don't think anti-white supremacist is anti-white. Unless you're one of those that believes all white people are racist.

If you'd watch the video, he actually doesn't really talk about race. It's mainly about what role white supremacy plays in the US.

<LikeReally5>
Stopped reading there.

I'm an immigrant who probably contributes to your economy and your "culture" more than you so the question is legitimate, but I suspect the answer doesn't have any elements that aren't based to one degree or another on being a xenophope so no surprise here

Mixing all the ethnicities in the world together and brainwashing the host country to accept multiculturalism is an experiment. I think by now an effective tool.

Tool of what? Some global conspiracy of the Rothschilds to deprive you of your perfect country and perfect life?

He tells his story of growing up in a racist household and how going to college and being challenged and befriended by different types of people helped cure him.

in other words, the college liberal propaganda mindfuck worked beautifully on little opie

Says the hypocrite

bork1}

<TheDonald>

nyet, English must be your second language. you must be an immigrant. I'm speaking from the time I first quoted you. keep up dumb dumb.

don't be so mad, I am after all a superior American.

artworks-000056548317-88sexv-original.png

Tool of what? Some global conspiracy of the Rothschilds to deprive you of your perfect country and perfect life?
To stamp out resistance.

Yes my culture is being replaced by third world cultures, Islamic culture and the abomination that is progressive culture.

nyet, English must be your second language. you must be an immigrant. I'm speaking from the time I first quoted you. keep up dumb dumb.

don't be so mad, I am after all a superior American.

artworks-000056548317-88sexv-original.png

LOL at thinking I want to be an American.

I wouldn't mind living there as a refugee if my country falls to the progressive liberal horde. I'm sure the family I got there will take me in.

LOL at thinking I want to be an American.

I wouldn't mind living there as a refugee if my country falls to the progressive liberal horde. I'm sure the family I got there will take me in.

gotten to.

1XHWaS0.png

in other words, the college liberal propaganda mindfuck worked beautifully on little opie

College liberals convinced him that white supremacy is bad...and you call that a "mindfuck"? Lol. I guess the Sherdog racists aren't even hiding it anymore.

<Prem973>

I bet you yell ‘progressive liberals’ and ‘bitter minorities’ when you’re jerking off

Why all this talk of boners and jerking off??? Are you trying to tell us something?

So if there’s no black people in the room then it’s a white supremacist thing?

While the constitution might not be white supremacist in nature, the founding fathers made their views on racial equality quite clear, especially men like Patrick Henry, James Monroe and George Mason. Concessions were made to southern slave owning states that allowed them a lot of control to use their militias for slave patrolling and the like. Madison's concessions to Henry, in particular, should show that while the constitution might not be white supremacist, it clearly made concessions to them.

Anyone in denial is kidding themselves.

I dabbled in white supremacy in my youth, more specifically eugenics and its quite obvious to see what Trump is doing when he appeals to them.

Although i think Trump is too dumb and he just parrots whatever crap he reads about and identifies with.

Back