Former WWE Wrestler Tom McGee Assaulted (Graphic)

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ah0bv2qfgnjmotlsmv5c.jpg

Former World’s Strongest Man contender, world powerlifting champion, and WWF veteran Tom Magee suffered serious injuries after he was beaten by six men in a dispute over a parking spot yesterday. CBS Los Angeles reports that the dispute broke out near Magee’s Mar Vista home, and neighbors described a grisly scene. After arguing with Magee, the men apparently kicked and punched Magee in the head repeatedly until he was left with a broken jaw, a concussion, and a broken eye socket. CBS has (extremely graphic) photos of Magee’s injuries.

The LAPD is investigating the fight, and two suspects have been arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon. Magee is reportedly out of the hospital and recovering at home.

Magee first made his name as a strongman in the early ‘80s, winning the 1982 powerlifting world championship and finishing in the top five at the World’s Strongest Man competition three times. He began his professional wrestling career in 1985, and after a brief stint in Japan, he joined the WWF in 1986. In his first match, he beat Bret Hart, and Vince McMahon apparently once considered him a future champion with the company.

(Seriously, don’t look if you aren’t prepared for photos of gruesome injuries.)

Disgusting. People who attack in groups are the lowest of the low.

Oh damn! That's fucked up! How you gonna gang up on an old man? Fuckin pussies!

<{hfved}>

And the award for pussies of the week go to the guys who did that. Fucking horrible

That was messed up. I hope he heals up and gets his revenge.

That's fucked up! I hope they catch those pieces of shit. Magee might not have set the wrestling world on fire but he had a legendary scene in one of the greatest movies of all time.

My god they beat him near death, he looks horrible. I see two suspects have been apprehended, I hope the other 4 are arrested as well.

Speaking of Magee, his time, for his size, he had more athletic ability basically anyone else in 1986-1988 but his mechanics, timing, and psychology was just really bad and never caught on.

Believe it or not, I saw him wrestle at a WWF "C" show back in the 80's. He had a good back flip.

I'd guess Bret Hart was behind the attack...but he doesn't have five living friends.

That's fucked up! I hope they catch those pieces of shit. Magee might not have set the wrestling world on fire but he had a legendary scene in one of the greatest movies of all time.

those mullets are epic, with a capital F!

He has to be 60. Sheesh. Would like to see the perps.

Goddamn what a bunch of pussies, 6 on 1 versus an old guy? LMAO, how fukking pathetic can these people get?
Hope every single one of them gets imprisoned and gets their crime put on their record for life. Fuk them.

Back