Forrest Gump Book...anyone read?

Striderx5

麻ベルト
@Brown
Reaction score
I rarely post threads, but I watch this movie a lot and I am watching it now. Anyone read the book? Worth buying and reading? I understand when it was published etc and I saw in theaters...just asking if any sherdoggers have actually read the book ( long shot) This movie gives me many feels. Say what you want, but I enjoy it on many levels. Thanks.

Didn't even know there was a book

No. I hear it differs from the movie quite a bit but is still a good read. If you love the film it's probably worth checking out.

Never knew there was a book, but I've seen the movie probably 50 times. Who hasn't, lol

Apparently the writer was shafted out of a lot of money by way of creative accountancy.

Was hoping for a good read. Haven't read any fiction in a long time.... just sherdog posts.

I haven't read the book, but I've heard it's very good, and apparently there is a sequel book too.

The first book is good but the second book is awful, you can tell the writer had success from the first novel & tried too hard to replicate it & ended up losing structure.
GumpBook.jpg

Back