Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

I'm downloading it now. It's free, so wth

I thought Escape from Tarkov was more like DayZ? Do they have a release date for it yet?

Stalker+dayZ+pubg= escape from tarkov. has a little bit of all 3

and no word yet, a lot more guns and other systems are coming in. im gonna make a thread on it

Stalker+dayZ+pubg= escape from tarkov. has a little bit of all 3

and no word yet, a lot more guns and other systems are coming in. im gonna make a thread on it

Ah cool. It does look pretty awesome, been waiting on this one for a while. I know they went in to BETA not long ago, so maybe by the end of the year.

Ah cool. It does look pretty awesome, been waiting on this one for a while. I know they went in to BETA not long ago, so maybe by the end of the year.

im gonna buy it and go in early.

im gonna buy it and go in early.

I was trying to sus out when you get access. The website says you get guaranteed access to closed BETA with the base level purchase, and it's in closed BETA now, but then the more expensive tiers say you get early access. Any idea if they're giving access out in waves?

I was trying to sus out when you get access. The website says you get guaranteed access to closed BETA with the base level purchase, and it's in closed BETA now, but then the more expensive tiers say you get early access. Any idea if they're giving access out in waves?

im pretty sure your guaranteed to get in now due to low player count. seems like most people who bought in are in the closed beta. And yes they do it in waves, but now? im not sure

they seem to be doing a quiet market approach before until they get an idea on release(probably not tell next year).

Playing a bit of Battle Royale. Pretty fun, like the concept.

Being as i bought H1Z1 in mid-2015 and PUBG during closed beta. I will never play another BR game even if its free. Genre is anti-competitive in design and has no depth to appeal towards my casual side.

Playing a bit of Battle Royale. Pretty fun, like the concept.
Is the circle on the map the "eye" where the map closes down to when it starts to shrink? Or is it the location you have to get out of . Only played a few times and am just trying to figure things out

Is the circle on the map the "eye" where the map closes down to when it starts to shrink? Or is it the location you have to get out of . Only played a few times and am just trying to figure things out

Circle is the safe area. It gets smaller as the match progresses to ensure battles and stop camping.

What exactly should I be doing in this game? I've never played one of these types before.

Oh, it's not on Steam? I have to download yet another 3rd party vendors store app to launch this thing? Epic Games launcher or whatever?

So that's Steam, Uplay, Origin, Battle.net, now Epic has a launcher, are there any others I'm forgetting?

Another thing I hate about fuckign PC gaming

Circle is the safe area. It gets smaller as the match progresses to ensure battles and stop camping.
if u are outside the area what can happen? last time i played the wall came in and i didnt get, i guess in bounds, in time and died... does it kill u i was reading something about a storm and monsters but all that happened to me is the map got smaller and i died

if u are outside the area what can happen? last time i played the wall came in and i didnt get, i guess in bounds, in time and died... does it kill u i was reading something about a storm and monsters but all that happened to me is the map got smaller and i died

My experience I didn't see monsters, I just died.

Check your map frequently because you need to make sure you're in the limits or close to it before the storm comes. You can't outrun it.

What exactly should I be doing in this game? I've never played one of these types before.
I kept to the outside and grabbed some weapons from the random untouched buildings. Then went into battle, doesn't always work for obvious reasons since someone could beat you there. Going straight into battle is a death wish as players are everywhere.

My experience I didn't see monsters, I just died.

Check your map frequently because you need to make sure you're in the limits or close to it before the storm comes. You can't outrun it.
Yeah I found out u can't outrun it, thanks for your help

anyone else playing on ps4???? or even pc i think pc and ps4 can play together

Back