Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

Does anyone want to join my Fortnight clan, only need CC info SSN and head shot. Oh birth certificate, mothers maiden name and a VOID check.

Does anyone want to join my Fortnight clan, only need CC info SSN and head shot. Oh birth certificate, mothers maiden name and a VOID check.

q1p8k.jpg

there you go man

This game has me hooked. Feels good I'm winning consistently. It's all about the builds...

This game has me hooked. Feels good I'm winning consistently. It's all about the builds...
Winning solo constantly? I have 2 solo wins lol.. A little unlucky, have like 15 2nd places where the other person had a rocket launcher with rockets, and I did not. I have 6-7 squad wins, and one with 6 kills.

Winning solo constantly? I have 2 solo wins lol.. A little unlucky, have like 15 2nd places where the other person had a rocket launcher with rockets, and I did not. I have 6-7 squad wins, and one with 6 kills.
Not constantly, not even. But I did have a streak yesterday of back 2 backs and back 2 back 2 backs.

A lot of my losses come from pure stupidity on my end, silly mistakes and inexperience.

1. Learn to build. Learn to build fast. Learn to build logically based on how your enemy is building.
2. Don't panic, especially when you lose high ground. You can always box yourself in and be patient.
3. If you get boxed in by a enemy and they place a trap, immediately shoot through with your fastest damaging weapon to get out and not get trap killed.

Not constantly, not even. But I did have a streak yesterday of back 2 backs and back 2 back 2 backs.

A lot of my losses come from pure stupidity on my end, silly mistakes and inexperience.

1. Learn to build. Learn to build fast. Learn to build logically based on how your enemy is building.
2. Don't panic, especially when you lose high ground. You can always box yourself in and be patient.
3. If you get boxed in by a enemy and they place a trap, immediately shoot through with your fastest damaging weapon to get out and not get trap killed.

I'm not a natural. I'm a natural at injustice (2), but I never played shooters. I have great strategy, but quite frankly my aim is not that great with a controller.

Also, I swear on my life i get the raw end a lot because my 14 year old daughter plays under the same account a lot, and she can't aim at all. I swear after she plays a good while the game uses some algorithm that tells it I should lose in bang-bang battles.. They have to use some AI like that, because playing somebody 4,000 miles away is going to give more than a second of lag.

Last night, I made a huge accomplishment. I landed and immediately got shot. I came in 100th, calmly turned the game off, and found something else to do.

That crack in the sky closed up, and meant absolutely nothing. My kids were disappointed. My 11 year old was like "it was just like a rain cloud." They made 200 mill the other month.. Hire some writers, or else.

I know more people are playing this than are letting on. Don't be embarrassed. It's ok.

Anyways, new season starts 2maro.

H1Z1 and then PUBG gave me enough nausea of the BR genre.
I used to play a h1z1 quite a bit back in the day. Game has died down quite a bit and it's peak was nowhere close to fortnite or pubg.

Used to be really fun though.

I play it. I suck. I can't build. My PC is a laptop with a $hitty video card so I can't see anything or anyone clearly until 10 seconds after they see me. I sometimes hit someone. Once I shot someone in the back of the head with a shotgun and killed them. Once I tossed a bunch of grenades at someone's fort and luckily he was in it so I killed him.

Someone complained about the boob physics

Back