Fortnite or Unknown Player Battlegrounds.. which one should I get?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Which game should I get? I have a PC. I haven't bought a game in a long time. I know both games are similar in gameplay. Trying to decide which one I should buy.

Both battle royale games, other than that, completely different. Watch videos and decide which you think you’d have more fun with. I play both.

One is cartoony and you can build walls and shit to protect yourself.

The other is not.

Like said above watch videos and choose. I've played pubg for months and months. I tried Fn and couldn't get into it.

Fortnite is free. Download it and try it.

FortniteBR is free to play. So no monetary investment is needed to play.

FortniteBR is free. Pubg is not. Pubg has cleaner shooting and more "realistic" graphics and movement. Fortnite has more cartoons graphics and movement, and building is a big part of the game. It's also more polished.

Depends on what kind of FPS you like.

Last edited:
I wanted to like Fortnite, but coudn't get into it. I have no idea why

Still love playing PUBG, but I only get to a few times per week.

Since Fortnite is free, why not buy PUBG and download Fortnite and see which one you like more?

I don't know why it needs to be one or the other. I play both of them and like them both. Just depends on the mood. They are such different games. I play Fortnite when I am just goofing around or playing with the old lady. I play PUBG when I am by myself and have more time to play because the game is generally slower.

I wanted to like Fortnite, but coudn't get into it. I have no idea why

Still love playing PUBG, but I only get to a few times per week.
I also wanted to like Fortnite but everyone finds their little fair yet cheap ways to live. I know that can be said for every game but this one is through the roof with that. If I lose in an online game I'm fine if it's fair but this one I'm often wondering how the hell it happened.

Just can't get into this game. There's too much running to the safe zone.

Just can't get into this game. There's too much running to the safe zone.
This mostly results from poor planning/inexperoence. Either drop near the center or make sure that you have a vehicle.

Pubg is the better game. Building in fort nite really ruins the game imo. But it’s optimized much better than pubg.

Back