Forum Fights

hqdefault.jpg

just tell me who wins

You win, for being in too close proximity to Arbroath and Scumdee!

Spacetime didn't even want to train with Frode.

Yeah which is why, I'll win, he ain't got nothing on me, I will chop down those legs until he can't walk, and then when he's down on the ground I will put an arrow through his eye (slade Wilson voice)

In all seriousness I'm almost a %100 sure I can beat @spacetime, I mean he only uses taekwondo, based on some of his videos, and he doesn't mix it in with the main styles (boxing and muay thai) like @Frode Falch did, my videos on here are mainly boxing, simply because I'n wearing shoes while hitting th bag and am on hard wood floor in a basketball court, i rather train like an actual muay thai fighter then a guy on the streets, but I already know @spacetime weakness's if I do fight him, I know it's all a joke but I know I can beat him in a full contact stand up bare knuckle fight.

Yeah which is why, I'll win, he ain't got nothing on me, I will chop down those legs until he can't walk, and then when he's down on the ground I will put an arrow through his eye (slade Wilson voice)

In all seriousness I'm almost a %100 sure I can beat @spacetime
How many jackets have you KO'd?

In all seriousness I'm almost a %100 sure I can beat @spacetime, I mean he only uses taekwondo, based on some of his videos, and he doesn't mix it in with the main styles (boxing and muay thai) like @Frode Falch did, my videos on here are mainly boxing, simply because I'n wearing shoes while hitting th bag and am on hard wood floor in a basketball court, i rather train like an actual muay thai fighter then a guy on the streets, but I already know @spacetime weakness's if I do fight him, I know it's all a joke but I know I can beat him in a full contact stand up bare knuckle fight.
You’re delusional according to spacetime he hits harder than Ali with better technique than Shavers while also having the ability to beat pro boxers in boxing.

I challenge @AndyMaBobs to a clinch only fight, I will show him first hand that tall people have the advantage in clinching.

Back