Forza Horizon 4; Toyota is back!

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Game is set to launch on October 2nd 2018 on Xbox One and PC and on day 1 for Game Pass subscribers.

The games setting is the rainy, cold, historic United Kingdom. But it is not just rainy. One of the new major features is dynamic seasons. So as odd as it will be to see snow in the UK. I guess it is a way for them to implement Blizzard Mountain into the game.

The game will feature over 450 cars from over 100 manufacturers. Also you can buy houses, customize your avatar with over 500 clothes to buy, 50 emotes and may also purchase businesses.

Here's some gameplay and more of what we know.

I feel like 3 JUST came out not even a year ago.

Forza Horizon 3 came out in August 2016. I think you are getting confused with Motorsport 7.

I might have to get a new Xbox One for this hows the customization in these games? Gran Turismo has decided to go full racing simulation and took out everything that made their games fun.

I might have to get a new Xbox One for this hows the customization in these games? Gran Turismo has decided to go full racing simulation and took out everything that made their games fun.

Full tuning in the game. Can fully mod up cars with all kinds of parts like tires wheels, rim size, spoilers, engine swaps, wide body kits, springs, roll bars, clutch etc.

Forza Horizon series looks like an arcade racer but it definitely leans more on the sim side. Nothing like Burnout or NFS. They make it accessible for n00bs with 3d racing lines, Traction and Stability control, full Auto transmission with auto brakes, if you want. But if you want to earn cash quicker and be faster and better at the game, you get more for racing with assists off, rewind off, full manual with clutch and increasing AI difficulty. They also have full wheel support and highly detailed cockpit view cam.

More info on the game.

Last edited:
can't wait enough for this
forza is meth for me

Fuck, set in another Commonwealth, drive on the left side of the road, country.

Another "leak" which totally wasn't intentional.

Can any brits confirm this stuff? Does Forza need lots of chavs and corsas?

Last edited:
Looks like the game is coming along nicely. Here is some 4k offroad gameplay.

Will get it on black Friday when it drops. Not worth the 1st day. Can't wait to ride in the wartHOG! Xbxpass, hmm may jump on it now for $2 and play it for free.

Will get it on black Friday when it drops. Not worth the 1st day. Can't wait to ride in the wartHOG! Xbxpass, hmm may jump on it now for $2 and play it for free.

That's what I am gonna do. Xbox Game Pass and then pick it up on sale.

Demo is out now and I played it for about an hour. The game is gorgeous and the X has a 60 fps "performance mode."

Digital foundry shows it off.

Whose played the demo?

@76Knockout @TeTe @Eazy123 @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER ?

Just got the S for now. Am 4k ready though. Will probably just wait for next gen at this point. You?
I'm 4k ready too but I bought the S last year. I'm looking for a reason to get the X. The next gen I won't get until they release a slim version. Which will be years from now. I won't make the same mistake as previous gens, and get the first model out.

What's the difference between the Forza Horizon series and the regular Forza series?

What's the difference between the Forza Horizon series and the regular Forza series?

Forza Horizon is an open world concept, where you can roam freely and drive anywhere you want on the map. You have to drive towards your races and while roaming you can perform stunts, challenge other drivers etc. Forza Motorsport is a circuit style game where you enter "official" races only, like the old Gran Turismo. Horizon is also a bit more "arcade style" while Motorsport is more of a sim.

Back