Forza Motorsport 7

I was, but after the 12334445665 crash (not car crash) I quit.. I'm now enjoying time with Assetto Corsa.

I've been playing since before release, Ultimate Edition early access ftw

I'm playing a decent amount. We should get a car meet if we get enough people

Are you guys on PC or Xbox? I just got an Xbox One X and I want another game to showcase its abilities, but everyone just rapes this game on reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/Forza-Motors...erType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2

I see a lot of complaints about crashes, bugs, frustration with car mods, using cars, the races, and a lot of hate on microtransactions and loot boxes.

I'm still on the fence. Do you guys like it?

Are you guys on PC or Xbox? I just got an Xbox One X and I want another game to showcase its abilities, but everyone just rapes this game on reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/Forza-Motors...erType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2

I see a lot of complaints about crashes, bugs, frustration with car mods, using cars, the races, and a lot of hate on microtransactions and loot boxes.

I'm still on the fence. Do you guys like it?

I don't play much online. I didn't have any issues with the campaign. There is an open class race I believe in every section that you can use whatever you want.

Can you rent it at Red box to try out first?

I don't play much online. I didn't have any issues with the campaign. There is an open class race I believe in every section that you can use whatever you want.

Can you rent it at Red box to try out first?

Yeah, I might do that.

They made some stupid changes with this game smh

The homologation thing and stupid selection of mp lobbies i find baffling.

Unless you want to play Virus Tag or some other stupid mode, most cars arent even useable

I'd do a car show in FH3. You got that?

No. If you didn't drive on the wrong side of the road in the game i would buy it. I love the scenery too.

When I get my race wheel I'll be getting it. Do you use a wheel?

No. If you didn't drive on the wrong side of the road in the game i would buy it. I love the scenery too.

When I get my race wheel I'll be getting it. Do you use a wheel?

Nope, controller. Xbox Juan too. You get used to driving on the left. There's lots of ai cars.

Back