Found some change in the couch when I needed it the most

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I never having change or money on hand. I use my debit or credit card for everything. Today I needed to go down the road to use the pay phone and get a taxi to my house and I couldn't find even a single quarter anywhere. Looked everywhere and then lifted up my couch cushions. Found a quarter and a dime. Thank god. Where is your go to change place when you need it?

"...and he had a neck like a stack of dimes..."

Are pay phones still only $0.25?

I haven't used one in over 15 years. I believe Phone companies are required to have them near apartment buildings for people who don't have a phone and have an emergency. I can google if that's true but I'm just that lazy.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

This past Friday I bought the worst pizza I'd ever had for £9.99 and later paid £10 entry to a strip club, which was advertised as half price.
The next day I found £20 quid of the floor so I took this as the world equalling out.

I found 50 bucks in a crowded pub once. Walked in, saw it straight away on the floor next to the bar but no one else seemed to. Walked up, ordered a beer, put my foot on it, scoped it out (no one was aware) and bent down and picked it up, score!

I then lost it on the slot machines.

Lol at a pay phone. I figured that you would see a unicorn before one of them

This past Friday I bought the worst pizza I'd ever had for £9.99 and later paid £10 entry to a strip club, which was advertised as half price.
The next day I found £20 quid of the floor so I took this as the world equalling out.
Are British strip clubs full nude?

I never having change or money on hand. I use my debit or credit card for everything. Today I needed to go down the road to use the pay phone and get a taxi to my house and I couldn't find even a single quarter anywhere. Looked everywhere and then lifted up my couch cushions. Found a quarter and a dime. Thank god. Where is your go to change place when you need it?
I haven't seen a functioning payphone in over 10 years. I haven't taken a cab in 5 years or more. I don't wait on anything that I can get to come to my house in 10 min or less.

CfRup8ZMEbNpd4sf8PDUWzbnFIq0QINZpJ96M6V0-8wLmyqKD0ORSqPOq5EKdL1OskE=w300

This story doesn't add up, you were already home and drove to the pay phone to get a taxi back home? and you did all of this with 35 cents? lmao

Ain’t no coincidences sherbronie. Time to see that light and start denying evolution.

this sounds like a @Clippy thread

One dance is twenty pounds but they are already in bra and panties, so most the dance is fully nude.
Ahh ok. I was in London and Bournemouth for about a week and a half. Alas never had time to check a strip club. In Oregon it's full nude, 40 bucks a song tho

Back