Found strange satanic imagery in a near by parking lot. Very concerned. Satanic interpreters GTFIH

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Was doing my usual walk about, there's a family of geese near by and I like taking pics. BABY GEESE - got pics, but that's not what I'm talking about now.

These strange markings on the pavement sprouted up all over. What do they mean? Worried a demonic cult is forming in my neighbourhood. Anyone can interpret these symbols? Are they coordinates meant for Satan like some kind of trans-dimensional portal markings? Thinking of buying a rosary.

Symbols:

circle1.jpg

circle2.jpg

circle3.jpg

circle4.jpg

Probably just kids/teens having fun.

I'd worry more about the religious cults that are probably already real in your neighborhood.

If you say your prayers every night, you have nothing to worry about.

Survey markers?

Although usually there would be a nail in the middle of the cross to pinpoint more precisely

Thats an aerial target for planes to fly a survey topography (in order to build a satanic cult temple)

After watching Hereditary, I am very concerned for you @Clippy... May Nicolas Cage protect you

:rustled:

"My dark lord, Gary Rosenblatt has desecrated a small parking lot in Boise with symbols of your power"
"Excellent. Reward the man with 3 wicked virgins and some kind of force choke ability"
"My lord, our influence on the mortal world wanes as we're accused of sexism and subject to Disney lawsuits"
"Very well, send him 3 male virgins and teh jab"

Somebody watched Constantine recently.

samuel-jones3-symbol-for-mammon-son-of-satan.jpg

Symbol of Mammon, son of SATAN!

I saw this TIE fighter outside the other day..

download-22.jpg

I hope it's gonna be Darth Maul and not that pussy Kylo Ren who comes to conquer Earth

Last edited:

Oh, that's an encouraging sign.

See how they had the symbol in the wrong place, then scratched it out and moved it 5 ft over?

These guys are clueless amateurs. They're totally going to botch the summoning. You've got nothing to worry about.

Pretty sure you're fucked. Those are the markings of the demon nun from the conjuring 2.

That's where something's gonna go. Lamp posts maybe?

Or that's where the loot is buried.

Back