Four question personality test.

INTJ personality

Well looking at it that way I suppose drawing comfort from it is no different than from any myth or fable and nothing wrong with that, intp makes the fact I skip around from one idea to another constantly sound way cooler than it just being me being flakey.

Well, here's a guy who doesn't get any utility from MBTI.

I felt like I was a mix of some sections, but in the end I got INFP.

Edit: did it again changing one section that I thought might fit me as well or probably better than the first time and I got ISFP.

Last edited:
INTP

i hate tests like these, i always end up feeling more like a square peg because i have a little bit over here and a little bit over there, almost a complete mosh-up on the choices.

I cannot honestly tick any of the first 3 as I'm no more like one set of statements than the other. Only the last question can I say that I fit into one more than the other.

So no idea what that's supposed to mean.

pretty much exactly, but you articulated it much better.

ISFP

I feel like its pretty acurate. Very competitive, unpredictable, charming. In tune with others feelings. Very spontanious. Im always living for the moment.

the romantic relationship explination is 100% on the money. Im about to read up on esfj and estj, it says im compatible with those traits. Looked it up and would rather be with an ESFJ by far. Although ESTJ would be better for me.

Some really interesting people are ISFP'S.

Last edited:
INTP

God dammit, now I stand naked before ye.

Just saying, it's cold in here.

Edit: oh, and Gemini, if that helps.

Well, here's a guy who doesn't get any utility from MBTI.

I could get utility out of learning I am most like Sarah Jessica Parker on the "Which sex in the city girl are you?" quiz, but it doesn't mean the results are accurate or the test is scientific.

I got INFJ this time but I've been designated INTJ before. So maybe I am somewhere in between. It says those two types are rare, but from only reading a page or 2 lots of people got a similar result. More likely to be introverts on a forum though.

My personality type is: Advocate (INFJ-T)
sounds accurate to me.

INTJ.
Doesn't really fell accurate to me. Compares me to Putin and the guy from Breaking Bad.

You're lucky; other members of our Master Race include Reinhard Heydrich and Andres Breivik.:eek:

INTJ's; we're efficient, but no one ever said we're nice.:icon_twis

I could get utility out of learning I am most like Sarah Jessica Parker on the "Which sex in the city girl are you?" quiz, but it doesn't mean the results are accurate or the test is scientific.

I picture you having a really small, flat, tight ass.

jeansbe.jpg

ISTP.

A lot of it was fairly accurate.

INB4 INFP (Assertive Variant)

Who am I TS ?

Interestingly enough, I've known about Myers-Briggs since I was 14 years old. And over the years I've re-taken the test a few times.

Initally I was an INFP for a year or two, but over the last 3-4 years I've consistently scored "INFJ".

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

I took the longer version, http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp , I'm not completely sold on it though. But it sure as hell beats astrology.

INB4 INFP (Assertive Variant)

Who am I TS ?

INFP is heavy feeler type. They are bigger feelers than INFJ for example. Cuz feeling is their ego. Jung didn't type with codes, he typed by what "cognitive function" your ego is.

INFP has introverted feeling ego.

Introverted feeling ego: INFP, ISFP

Extroverted feeling ego: ENFJ, ESFJ

Introverted intuition ego: INTJ, INFJ

Extroverted intuition ego: ENTP, ENFP

Extroverted Sensation ego: ESTP, ESFP

Extroverted thinking ego: ESTJ, ENTJ

Introverted thinking ego: ISTP, INTP

Jung described what is now called the INFP type as "still waters run deep". INFP is brooding. They often have a sad, tortured look on their face. Fiona Apple.

fiona-apple.jpg

Rashad Evans actually may be that type too.

But feelers can be vastly different. I said that Daniel Cormier is an ESFJ. Like Neil Degrasse Tyson. These are like grandmother, nurturing types. They always got to assert themselves, control the conversation, enforce group values, etc.. Typical overbearing mother type. Like Cormier. He is always pushing group values. Trying to cozy up to them. He speaks for the feelings of others. He assimilates them. Like before he came to the UFC he was already sucking up to Dana and hitting the right notes. And he talks more about Cain's feelings than Cain does. lol. Like when he beat Bigfoot I think, "This guy is no Cain Velasquez". Always talking up Cain. Like a mother would. And on his commentating gigs. Degrasse Tyson is similar. When he is in the room, he is gonna try to control the environment. They are often genuinely nice people but people get sick of them.

Today I ended up as ISTJ. Usually on these tests, longer versions, I'm INTJ.

INFP

Makes sense considering the people whose work I enjoy and whose work inspires my own.

I got INTJ, same as when I took the mandatory day-long course for my job.

Very few extroverts on here, which doesn't surprise me. Even though extroverts probably make up more than half the general population. Internet is a perfect haven for introverts. It allows us to communicate, but gives us space.

Hmmm. ISFJ (turbulent variant). I've taken the MB a number of times before and have always toggled between INTP and INTJ, so this result is interesting. Your thoughts?

INTP

I'm like Albert Einstein and Tiger Woods? Doesn't seem right.

take this one:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:

Introverted Intuition
You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION
68%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION
82%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION
28%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION
50%