• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Four question personality test.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test-short-version

Please post your 4 letter type, and I will try to explain yourself to you.

I am an introverted intuitive feeler judger. INFJ

As Jung noted when he came up with these types, extroversion and introversion are often mistaken as philosophical differences, but are actually psychological differences. Plato is a classic introvert. Aristotle is the classic extrovert.

plato-aristotle.png

Old thread...checking this thing out again. Wonder if it's so vague it's bs. My answer sounds pretty good.

INFP

The same as “Wesley Crusher” from Star Trek.

[YT]1ZGBdSQ1xyw[/YT]

They say that most INFJ's are actually INFP's

Not me.. What are you btw? I am definitely a judger and Ni dom. Definitely an extroverted feeler too.

Funny thing is, all the best good and bad guys are INFJ. Hitler, Gandhi, Bin Laden, MLK

I am too uptight and nervous to be an INFP. I am closer to INTJ than INFP. F is my weakest letter.

I got INTP, from the little write up on the site apparently only 3% of people have it

Turbulent INTJ, apparently.

My soulmates are Putin, Lance Armstrong, Hannibal Lecter, Professor Moriarty, Paul Krugman and a bunch of other evil bastards.

You're a smart guy JonesBones.

What keeps you gravitating around Jung?

I want to see your type. Jung is soooo good. He just really synthesized a lot of earlier thought. Blake used one of the best terms to describe introvert and extrovert.

He called introverts "the devouring". That is what I do. I draw the world into myself. I consume objects. They don't consume me. He called extroverts "the prolific". They are the ones spreading the stuff I am devouring.

I get INTJ every single time. This time the assertive variant. It fits me pretty well. I'm not totally introverted but am clearly more comfortable being alone and prefer to be most of the time. More intuitive than a sensor for sure. Thinking over feeling. I try being fair, even if it means I end up looking bad. I'll admit fault. And if someone else is at fault I'll tell them if they need to hear it. For judging I like things being decided. Until a decision is made I'm uneasy. I focus on deadlines.

INTP and INTJ seem to be the dominant personality type here based on this and the INTJ unite threads.

It makes sense. People can talk all the shit they want on discussion boards, but you'll get better discussion here than you will in most college classes. If you go to the war room and actually listen to the smart posters, you can learn a lot. Just skip the morons who vomit stupid shit, and look at the good posters, question them, get a response, you'll learn a lot. In many college discussions people are coddled and the information is limited, if you rip someone apart it has social consequences, you don't always have time on the fly to present a proper argument, group mentality whips up into full swing and people don't use sources, it's just not efficient. Online is better for discussing ideas. So it makes sense we'd be concentrated.

If you go to a bar or a club you probably will not get intj types. Maybe none.

INTJ.
Doesn't really fell accurate to me. Compares me to Putin and the guy from Breaking Bad.

Not me.. What are you btw? I am definitely a judger and Ni dom. Definitely an extroverted feeler too.

Funny thing is, all the best good and bad guys are INFJ. Hitler, Gandhi, Bin Laden, MLK

I am too uptight and nervous to be an INFP. I am closer to INTJ than INFP. F is my weakest letter.

I've test as both INFJ and INFP. I'm most likely the latter though.

Yeah, this seems more legit than the previous thread on this.

INTJ.
Doesn't really fell accurate to me. Compares me to Putin and the guy from Breaking Bad.

INTJ is another dreamer type. I doubt Putin is an INTJ. He is a sensor. INTJ has a scientist mentality. They are very introverted and often nerdy. Can be seen as cold. Dexter Morgan and Ender Wiggin are good examples of INTJ. As are Karl Marx and Isaac Newton.

INTJ.

From your posts, that is you to a T

Wink wink nudge nudge

I'm here to be explained on myself.

ISTP

ISTP and it sounds fairly bang on. Funny enough I'm an engineer too.

Its weird because I can be either an ENFJ or an INFJ.
Up until recently I was a definitive ENFJ, but I feel my lack of confidence since my company failed has me at an INFJ. I'm not saying thats bad necessarily, but its different.

ISTP and it sounds fairly bang on. Funny enough I'm an engineer too.

so everytime i've taken tests like this, i get intj, which largely fits my depressed mood. i took the one in the op and got istp, which more fits my happy mood, to my surprise. it's pretty accurate outside of me having a lot of acquaintances and being popular/well liked. i mean i do have a lot of acquaintances that i see around and have meaningless conversations with, but in no way would i say they're close to being friends or that i'm popular. i'm a horrible people person.

I'm here to be explained on myself.

ISTP

Your type is called the "mechanics". They are very good at deconstructing and reconstructing problems. They are good at things I suck at. They have like a mechanic/engineering mind. Very clear and unbiased thinkers. One of the more balanced types in general. Dali Lama is listed as ISTP.

I want to see your type. Jung is soooo good. He just really synthesized a lot of earlier thought. Blake used one of the best terms to describe introvert and extrovert.

He called introverts "the devouring". That is what I do. I draw the world into myself. I consume objects. They don't consume me. He called extroverts "the prolific". They are the ones spreading the stuff I am devouring.

I'll take your word for it. But the Jungian types are based on a personality model that doesn't get much traction anymore.

I'm INTJ.

ENFP. Fits me to the T. I love just messing around just because. I also work sales which makes me happy when I bamboozle somebody.

Its weird because I can be either an ENFJ or an INFJ.
Up until recently I was a definitive ENFJ, but I feel my lack of confidence since my company failed has me at an INFJ. I'm not saying thats bad necessarily, but its different.

INFJ are one of the more extroverted introverts, and can often pass as introverts.

Where do you get your energy? That is what it comes down to. I like to socialize, and talk to people. But I have to "recharge" at home. Interaction drains me. Where it lifts up others. I always need a significant amount of alone time. ENFJ is basically like the nicest type. INFJ is more introverted. MLK could be an ENFJ, but Gandhi an INFJ. Bin Laden an INFJ too. INFJ also have a mystical side to them. Like Plato. GAndhi, Hitler, Ayatollah Khomeini, these guys were all mystical figures and cult leaders.

ISTJ here.

I didn't read the whole thread, did anybody order the book they recommend at the end?

Your type is called the "mechanics". They are very good at deconstructing and reconstructing problems. They are good at things I suck at. They have like a mechanic/engineering mind. Very clear and unbiased thinkers. One of the more balanced types in general. Dali Lama is listed as ISTP.

Back in college psych class we took this test and I got INFP, back in my free spirit days.

So many of these options mix and match I could easily be a different group

Got INTJ, no surprise.
I am the 1-2%

INFJ are one of the more extroverted introverts, and can often pass as introverts.

Where do you get your energy? That is what it comes down to. I like to socialize, and talk to people. But I have to "recharge" at home. Interaction drains me. Where it lifts up others. I always need a significant amount of alone time. ENFJ is basically like the nicest type. INFJ is more introverted. MLK could be an ENFJ, but Gandhi an INFJ. Bin Laden an INFJ too. INFJ also have a mystical side to them. Like Plato. GAndhi, Hitler, Ayatollah Khomeini, these guys were all mystical figures and cult leaders.

For me it was INFJ. The description here, minus all the flattery, seemed to describe me pretty well in general terms, http://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Back