FOX NEWS BTFO BY JOHN MCCAIN TRUE AMERICAN HERO "Why would you ask something that dumb?"

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score

"Why would you say something that stupid? Why would you ask something that dumb?

My job as a United States senator — you mean I am somehow going to behave in a way that I’m going to block everything because of some personal disagreement?

That’s a dumb question.”

FOX was like <Jaime01>

John McCain was like <GOT4>

I was like <Dany07>

Well, he and the rest of the republicans acted that way with Obama.

EDIT

Watched the video, damn, i felt bad for the reporter.

McCain hates Trump, it's no secret. Fox news was right in confronting this warmonger piece of shit. I like how liberals like McCain now, who's far, FAR to the right of Trump just because he doesn't like him.

McCain hates Trump, it's no secret. Fox news was right in confronting this warmonger piece of shit. I like how liberals like McCain now, who's far, FAR to the right of Trump just because he doesn't like him.

I dont like McCain, but i certainly dislike Trump even more that he turned out to be just as much of a warmongering neocon.

He deserved it. Questions were over right before he interjected, and McCain was clearly due for a nap.

Don't you have some memes to repost in the meme thread?
Great rebuttal.
You guys complained for years about Republicans blocking everything simply because they can't stand Obama, and you, in particular, claimed they obstructed Obama because they didn't want a black president to accomplish anything.
Now you're celebrating that one of them says it's absurd to assume that they would ever do something like that.

If they blocked policies based on racism, why not based on personal dislike?

Great rebuttal.
You guys complained for years about Republicans blocking everything simply because they can't stand Obama, and you, in particular, claimed they obstructed Obama because they didn't want a black president to accomplish anything.
Now you're celebrating that one of them says it's absurd to assume that they would ever do something like that.

McCain isn't obstructing anything like the Republicans did for 6 years. McCain wasn't being racist or spiteful.

The health care bill was dogshit, he just did the right thing and in light of his own recent health issues, it makes a lot of sense for him to do what he did at this point in his life and career.

he will not be missed

Here's my issue with McCain.

The dude, every time he's up for re-election or running for president like he did a couple times it's this constant "I'm a VIETNAM VET, I was a POW, I am blahblahblah*militaryservice*blahblah" to the point he makes fucking SF and SEALs look modest.

Then, he gets in or remains in his current office (post presidential run)... and he does JACKSHIT at least at the national level for vets.

It's as bad as those Democrats that pander for gay rights and shit and then don't do anything about it when they make office.

McCain isn't obstructing anything like the Republicans did for 6 years. McCain wasn't being racist or spiteful.

The health care bill was dogshit, he just did the right thing and in light of his own recent health issues, it makes a lot of sense at this point in his life and career.

How did McCain vote on HR 3590, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act?

Steve douchey should have touched him with teh jab...

I coud not be happier with the whacko left adopting mccain as one of their own.

Back when McCain was a "hardcore ultranationalist" (ahaha) I was trying to explain to the whacko left that he is one of their own. Being a hawk has nothing to do with being right wing or conservative.

I coud not be happier with the whacko left adopting mccain as one of their own.

Back when McCain was a "hardcore ultranationalist" (ahaha) I was trying to explain to the whacko left that he is one of their own. Being a hawk has nothing to do with being right wing or conservative.

<Dany07>

Great rebuttal.

Where's the repeal of ACA bro??

Damn, now that's telling it like it is (really, not just some guy being inarticulate, dishonest, and racist)

Funny. Ten years ago, McCain was considered a “RINO” by the GOP establishment and evangelicals. Now, he’s far to the right of Trump (who was maligned as a populist and a liberal during primaries, and is now adored by hardline conservatives.)

I just find it interesting in how malleable this all is, and how irrational most folks really are with their politics.

Back