Fox News going full info wars?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There banging on about this deep state conspiracy theory nonsense.

Calling Strzok;

“The personification of deep state”

I’m not even sure that makes complete sense, how is one person the personification of a conspiracy of a group of people. Maybe calling him a entrenched member would make more sense.

I can see how someone could think a rogue individual like Strzok had bias.

But to talk about some DOJ conspiracy theory is complete nonsense.

The republican FBI director tried to debunk it a couple of months ago;

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...t-looking-guy-that-ever-lived.3795521/page-11

Just so I understand you...politicians, the intelligence community, government beaurocrats, and governmental agencies do not engage in conspiracies and it's silly to think that they do?

Just so I understand you...politicians, the intelligence community, government beaurocrats, and governmental agencies do not engage in conspiracies and it's silly to think that they do?

It’s happened before but there’s no evidence it’s happening now.

There’s no justification to throw around a term like “deep state” with the paucity of facts there is now.

It’s happened before but there’s no evidence it’s happening now.

There’s no justification to throw around a term like “deep state” with the paucity of facts there is now.

There's literally no end to the evidence of conspiracies being undertaken in Washington. Do you follow politics at all?

"We will stop him". This is the man behind the curtain and is most certainly part of the Deep State.

"We will stop him". This is the man behind the curtain and is most certainly part of the Deep State.

He had plenty of chances to leak the investigation of Trump.

Instead he tried to get Hilary in front of a grand jury.

After trump got elected it's what has been seen at the IRS, FBI, Facebook and YouTube.

Liberals in high places who could not accept defeat in the election and would would day and night to oust trump.

Very rich people in hollyweird and Obama left overs will donate and use their time and effort to work against trump day and night

He had plenty of chances to leak the investigation of Trump.

Instead he tried to get Hilary in front of a grand jury.

There is no "deep state." If there was Trump never would've gotten out of the primary. This is a term thrown around by those that can't take the time to use critical thinking, or simply lack the capacity to do so. It's their "Boogeyman."

How have we fallen so far to where the MSM now sounds like Sherdog on a bad day?

They will be firing up the "War on Christmas" nonsense soon, can't start too early.

Since school starts soon, I'm guessing the whole "bring God back into schools;" will start showing up on social media soon. Along with the NFL season and getting butthurt about an athletes opinion/protests.

Gay frogs coming to a Fox News near you!
University of California scientist Tyrone Hayes, who discovered a widely used herbicide may have harmful effects on the endocrine system. But when he tried to publish the results, the chemical's manufacturer launched a campaign to discredit his work. Hayes was first hired in 1997 by a company, which later became agribusiness giant Syngenta, to study their product, Atrazine, a pesticide that is applied to more than half the corn crops in the United States, and widely used on golf courses and Christmas tree farms. When Hayes found results Syngenta did not expect -- that Atrazine causes sexual abnormalities in frogs, and could cause the same problems for humans -- it refused to allow him to publish his findings. A new article in The New Yorker magazine uses court documents from a class-action lawsuit against Syngenta to show how it sought to smear Hayes' reputation and prevent the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency from banning the profitable chemical, which is already banned by the European Union.

There banging on about this deep state conspiracy theory nonsense.

Calling Strzok;

“The personification of deep state”

I was shocked to learn that Strzok actually held personal political views. Truly revolting.

I wonder how long it takes the TS to realize there's either a deep state conspiracy against Trump or there is a Trump/Russian conspiracy against the US. Either way somebody is conspiring.

University of California scientist Tyrone Hayes, who discovered a widely used herbicide may have harmful effects on the endocrine system. But when he tried to publish the results, the chemical's manufacturer launched a campaign to discredit his work. Hayes was first hired in 1997 by a company, which later became agribusiness giant Syngenta, to study their product, Atrazine, a pesticide that is applied to more than half the corn crops in the United States, and widely used on golf courses and Christmas tree farms. When Hayes found results Syngenta did not expect -- that Atrazine causes sexual abnormalities in frogs, and could cause the same problems for humans -- it refused to allow him to publish his findings. A new article in The New Yorker magazine uses court documents from a class-action lawsuit against Syngenta to show how it sought to smear Hayes' reputation and prevent the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency from banning the profitable chemical, which is already banned by the European Union.

Lol. I've been trying tell people...they really are turning the frogs gay.

Bad boys bad bots
Whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when they subpoena you

Fox News Fixed News
Nothing you can do
Except keep singing the deep state blues

HSOKk5O.jpg

Bob has all the deep state

Back