Fox News: "In order to have a safe society, you must give up some freedoms"

At this point in time, with as secure as we are, we shouldn't be talking about sacrificing freedom in order to gain more security.

All previous generations wished they lived as securely as we do, yet they strived for freedom nonetheless.

These terror attacks are unfortunate but they can be solved by means other than giving up our freedoms. Such as not hauling in hundreds of thousands of men from areas with high levels of terrorist activity.

How about not importing Muslims in?

Haha, yeah, that's my bad, hypothetical indeed.

Here's my question- if we decide that the State should be granted greater access to your private life, should those that are caught doing things that are illegal, other than terrorist-related activities, b

I fucked up your quote and I'm on mobile so I'm sorry.

But yea, once Pandora's box is open you can't really control what comes out. You're giving up liberty for safety. Your liberty is gone but at least you'll be safe from all those terrorists, murderers, rapists, and icky potheads.

When will Fox News realize they dont have to be PC and just tell people what they really think?

I unironically think that fox is controlled opposition

They showed their true colors try to torpedo trump in the primaries

They're about as authentic when it comes to conservatism as John Kasich, what a joke

Just a daily reminder that it's not just CNN that's terrible, but the entire MSM is garbage.

Can we all agree that we shouldn't revisit the Patriot Act?

I agree I was fooled. Most won't.
Now on CNN & MSM, yeah they're garbage but I tend to think everything is nowadays. I question everything & it's been working out pretty darn well. "You're being programmed!!"-Eddie Griffin
May I ask, who do you read for an unbiased opinion? Thanks.

I agree I was fooled. Most won't.
Now on CNN & MSM, yeah they're garbage but I tend to think everything is nowadays. I question everything & it's been working out pretty darn well. "You're being programmed!!"-Eddie Griffin
May I ask, who do you read for an unbiased opinion? Thanks.

There are no sources that I can cite to you that are unbiased. I don't even think it's possible to provide unbiased news. As far as news sources, I'm Canadian so I watch the CBC, which is hyper Left-wing. I watch it daily just to keep in touch with how the Canadian Liberals think, but it can get really biased. For instance, it's not unusual for them to demean Trump in petty ways, just a couple of days ago they referred to him as a clown. It's a little much coming from a reputable network.

I used to watch CNN and balance it out with Fox, but I can't watch CNN anymore, they've gone off the rails. I also enjoy reading articles on Claremont Review, which is a conservative site, so as far as unbiased, I've got nothing.

More and more I'm watching random YouTubers to get the daily events. There are a few I like listening to, but I'm embarrassed to endorse them publicly because they're just random guys.

Back