Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-fox-news-was-a-fake/?utm_term=.42e857b284d4

I like how this Stolen Valor asshole fake cried at the end of his segment. Fuck you asshole.
This is why the news is terrible now. They don't vet, if anyone agrees with their spin, they put them on TV.

Why does Trump attract these stolen Valor dudes?
Sheriff Clarke and his fake ribbons he wears is another Stolen Valor Trump Humper.

#fakeNews
#fakeNavySeal.

they had a fake CIA guy as an analyst it's nothing new it's just easier for them to get actors and liars

Because he'll parrot everything that the President WANTS to hear. It doesn't matter to them that he's a liar, just as long as he tells them what they want to hear.

Truth doesn't matter right now. Only "winning" for the "Team."

It's almost like the MSM spews propoganda regularly....

What! The media lied to us?

And Hollywood isn't the moral compass they pretend to be either?

What's this world come too.

oops wrong forum.
Could a Mod move this please. Thank you.

I remember when they had someone pretending to be a Swedish public safety officer. You have to give these people an A for effort!

Seems like lying about having been a SEAL is a popular thing in America.

I'm starting to wonder if that black belt his cousin awarded him was legit, too.

Gotta love how Faux News kept the Story up for ten days after being told it wss fake

Seems like lying about having been a SEAL is a popular thing in America.
Nobody is going to make up brags about being a schlub whose duties largely consisted of carrying a bucket of grease around a ship, scrubbing stuff, and casual sodomy.

That guest shouldn't have lied about being a SEAL. It was the wrong thing to do.

Here’s more news for ya..... it’s not just Fox doing this shit.

You could start a thread about all msm pushing their agendas regardless of facts

Back