Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

Did he really think no one would figure that one out? Seems like there's a lot of paperwork involved in being a SEAL.

Gotta love how Faux News kept the Story up for ten days after being told it wss fake

As I stated in the thread I started, Sheriff Clarke the big Trump supported wears fake fucking ribbons all over his chest.
For some reason Trump attracts these Stolen Valor guys.

a-guide-to-sheriff-clarkes-pins.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-wears-actually-mean/?utm_term=.69e575ed7e50

Here is the guide to his bullshit medals.

Did he really think no one would figure that one out? Seems like there's a lot of paperwork involved in being a SEAL.

Doesn't matter, the Trumpers will believe anyone who supports Trump.

This is no laughing matter gentlemen. This could be it.

I love Don Shipley. Its amazing how many people he busts and they usually try to deny it at first. "Oh I was in a top secret classified seal program, you wont find me in any BUDS class" fucking morons

they had a fake CIA guy as an analyst it's nothing new it's just easier for them to get actors and liars
Jesus, I'd already forgotten about that.

That's how nuts Trump has made everything. That would be a Top 10 scandal from all 8 years under Obama. It's not even a blip on Trump's radar.

You bigots.

That brave person self identifies as a Navy Seal.

The political earth movers made a lot of mountains out of Obama molehills.
I think far more than enough to make it less laughable and more, you know, ACCURATE.
It's one of the most retarded things I've read in a while and that says something.

Back