Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

You have me completely pegged wrong and it's funny.
No, I get it. You're a Trump bot, you're not going to acknowledge any objective truth which makes him or his side look bad, but I said my piece. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Sir. :)

No, I get it. You're a Trump bot, you're not going to acknowledge any objective truth which makes him or his side look bad, but I said my piece. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Sir. :)
And enjoy the duration of the next presidential term.

Oh ...and have a good evening ma'am.

I will indeed enjoy the rest of my evening! Thanks

Signed,

U.S. Air Force Airman

Fox had a fake analyst?
Holy shit how did Trump not get impeached over that?
Well he wont get impeached for it.

But he does repeat and tweet everything Fox & Friends says in the morning. Fox lies are his lies ( or apparently news to his base), so now you want to separate it.

RT uses some of the same people but with fake mustaches and beards, glasses etc..

I noticed it on a show called CrossTalk, where they have 4 boxes on the screen with people arguing with eachother. I think the only way I noticed it was from the acid. I couldn't believe how blatantly fake it was. This is before any Trump and fake news, maybe 2013 or 14.

Lol at the left caring about stolen valor all of the sudden.

Brian Williams
Dan Rather(couldn't hack boot camp) and obvious fake documents

Ps if you didn't know that police wear fake ribbons gtfo

It's true. Laugh all you want. It's not personal to me, it's just pathetic. I just understand that veterans, especially combat veterans, feel differently. They've lost their brothers over there. And a lot of the ones who made it back have paid a heavy price.

Thank you for your selective false outrage, we need your pandering

How do they feel about you selectively applying your outrage for them?
Again, I'm NOT outraged. And it's not selectively applied, stolen valor is stolen valor. Unlike you, I'm not a partisan hack.

Again, I'm NOT outraged. And it's not selectively applied, stolen valor is stolen valor. Unlike you, I'm not a partisan hack.

Sure thing big guy, you just happened in here

can you please explain how Clarke is guilty of stolen valor?
75% of his pins and ribbons are bullshit and not earned. Plus I don't trust anyone that wears 2 flag pins, 1 is acceptable, 2 does not make you more patriotic.
I could walk around wearing an actual WWF Heavyweight belt that I bought off of Ebay, but it don't mean I earned it.

How do they feel about you selectively applying your outrage for them?

Probably the same as you apply selective outrage dependent on whether or not the liar is a trump supporter or not.

Probably the same as you apply selective outrage dependent on whether or not the liar is a trump supporter or not.

Find where I presume to speak for all vets bro

BTW maybe quit being so bitter over not making the cut for the force, and lose the cop AV, you lost that shot years ago

Find where I presume to speak for all vets bro

BTW maybe quit being so bitter over not making the cut for the force, and lose the cop AV, you lost that shot years ago

Hey a dishonest Trump supporter throws out another lie. Not sure what you get out of that, since you already admitted to lying earlier. Hoping that Palis gives your post a like?

Here’s more news for ya..... it’s not just Fox doing this shit.

You could start a thread about all msm pushing their agendas regardless of facts
What did fox do? They will burn this guy now that he’s a known liar

75% of his pins and ribbons are bullshit and not earned. Plus I don't trust anyone that wears 2 flag pins, 1 is acceptable, 2 does not make you more patriotic.
I could walk around wearing an actual WWF Heavyweight belt that I bought off of Ebay, but it don't mean I earned it.
so which pins did he not earn? i mean none of them are actually military medals. they are pins honoring certain things he believes in. and he never claimed to be a military vet. you can say it is tacky for him to wear them or whatever, but it is not stolen valor. I say this as someone who actually doesn't care for the man, as well as someone who was in the military. He is wearing pins, not medals. If he had on a purple heart medal, ok. but you yourself just talked about flag pins. what valor is he stealing there?

Of course I realize you probably know what you said and know that it was false. You just like the term "stolen valor" because it is so offensive to so many.

In conclusion.....tacky? probably. stolen valor? no

Back