Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

Your example ran the fake notes them selves and doubled down when busted

Fox hosted a guy who was a war era vet but lied about being a seal, who makes seals. They apologized on air and did it in writing and investigated the guy.

Not much left to do there

Yes, and CBS news has nowhere near the credibility it had before that incident. Fox News does this shit repeatedly, then rather than actually instituting policy that ensures it wont happen again, they do nothing, and it keeps happening.

Yes, and CBS news has nowhere near the credibility it had before that incident. Fox News does this shit repeatedly, then rather than actually instituting policy that ensures it wont happen again, they do nothing, and it keeps happening.
Exploding fords
Fake Brian Williams
Fake protests
Fake guests
CNN fake insert incident here
keep focusing on fox

Exploding fords
Fake Brian Williams
Fake protests
Fake guests
CNN fake insert incident here
keep focusing on fox

I'm not operating upon a duality. I'm asserting that while the other are not good, Fox is the worst offender, both in bias, fake stories, and fake guests.

Well, the difference between CBS and Fox is that when Rather pulled that, they shitcanned him. Fox goes, as a network "Yeah we- HILLARY!!!!"

Actually they fired a producer, but we all know you don't care

Actually they fired a producer, but we all know you don't care

And the long history of precedent will show that they will institute zero changes to make sure the fake guests wont keep rolling in.

And the long history of precedent will show that they will institute zero changes to make sure the fake guests wont keep rolling in.

You mean just like the other networks?

Give it up and just admit that you are partisan as fuck

Me?
Remember Nils Bildt?
screen_shot_20170226_at_12.34.36_pm.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.34.36_pm.png
Don't forget the fake CIA agent, that went to jail for Fraud.
th_672715876_WayneSimmonsfakeCIAagent_122_33lo.jpg

You can't even be honest with yourself

Good one. I expect nothing less from a guy that was dishonorably discharged by requiring Lcpls to let him blow them in order to pass a field day inspection.

Good one. I expect nothing less from a guy that was dishonorably discharged by requiring Lcpls to let him blow them in order to pass a field day inspection.

Good lord you are so gotten to you take it to 11

yea, amazing how he dropped that. now they are simple trading pins.

I have said it before but I do admire the ability of the left to try and make their bones on little points; and really stick together on that minutia

I have said it before but I do admire the ability of the left to try and make their bones on little points; and really stick together on that minutia
they do it because they know the masses wont look into things. say clarke is guilty of stolen valor enough, people start to believe it and it diminishes the man. actually, when he mentioned it, i was curious. a simple 3 minute google search and i learned it was bs. i cant stand clarke actually. but i prefer to not like him for things he has actually said or done, not for made up shit. but no doubt mr. nutman just saw it tweeted somewhere and ran with it as they love to do. then when he was called on it he had no leg to stand on

they do it because they know the masses wont look into things. say clarke is guilty of stolen valor enough, people start to believe it and it diminishes the man. actually, when he mentioned it, i was curious. a simple 3 minute google search and i learned it was bs. i cant stand clarke actually. but i prefer to not like him for things he has actually said or done, not for made up shit. but no doubt mr. nutman just saw it tweeted somewhere and ran with it as they love to do. then when he was called on it he had no leg to stand on

Actually I think Mr Nut Man is worse, in that he knew that he isn't stolen valor but thought he could slip it by people.

bgcv2u.jpg

My county Sheriff. He has no pins from Israel or something he got as a prize out of a box of cracker jacks. He does not cover his uniform with bullshit pins to make himself seem more important.
Sorry but Sheriff Clarke is all hat and no cattle.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ned-with-novelty-pins-twitter-trump/22099485/
Here is a veteran ripping Sheriff Clarke.

Back