Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

bgcv2u.jpg

My county Sheriff. He has no pins from Israel or something he got as a prize out of a box of cracker jacks. He does not cover his uniform with bullshit pins to make himself seem more important.
Sorry but Sheriff Clarke is all hat and no cattle.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ned-with-novelty-pins-twitter-trump/22099485/
Here is a veteran ripping Sheriff Clarke.
so, you have at least moved on from the stolen valor argument. thats a start. i gave you the fact that it might be tacky. but there is a difference in saying his uniform is tacky with all the pins and saying he is trying to pretend he is a hero based on medals he is wearing that are supposed to be given to people who earned them for heroic acts in battle. Since you seem to be admitting you either lied or were ignorant of in your first claim, i really have no issue with this one. i also believe it is a bit overboard and i dont really care for his entire act. he is the embodiment of why there is so much resentment towards police officers. however, unlike you, my dislike for the man will not lead me to lie about him.

bgcv2u.jpg

My county Sheriff. He has no pins from Israel or something he got as a prize out of a box of cracker jacks. He does not cover his uniform with bullshit pins to make himself seem more important.
Sorry but Sheriff Clarke is all hat and no cattle.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ned-with-novelty-pins-twitter-trump/22099485/
Here is a veteran ripping Sheriff Clarke.
also, as for your link to the vet speaking out, he is an army vet. as there were not army medals on clarke's uniform, how does he know? is he an expert on what police wear on their uniforms? i was in the air force, does that make me an expert on the Marine's use of medals (or pins).

Because he'll parrot everything that the President WANTS to hear. It doesn't matter to them that he's a liar, just as long as he tells them what they want to hear.

Truth doesn't matter right now. Only "winning" for the "Team."
Spot on. Trumpers don't care that the president is a pathological liar and hypocrite, because as far as they are concerned he is fighting for wink wink traditional America. Trump himself said he could shoot someone and yet his supporters will stick with him. It's tribal, for a lot of his online supporters Trump is defending White Nationalism , so it doesn't matter how much of a liar , hypocrite and douche he is.

Well shame on Fox news and they should be embarrassed. Bringing up all the CNN/MSNBC trash things they did won't change what Fox news did. Call a spade a spade !

Member' when Hannity used to shill for George Dubbya? He actually said he deserves a nobel peace prize lol!

Not to mention all that hard work he did selling the Iraq war and WMD stories....

Current day Fox is more accurate than CNN / MSNBC btw. Still it's a shit network that needs to die out.. just like the others.

so, you have at least moved on from the stolen valor argument. thats a start. i gave you the fact that it might be tacky. but there is a difference in saying his uniform is tacky with all the pins and saying he is trying to pretend he is a hero based on medals he is wearing that are supposed to be given to people who earned them for heroic acts in battle. Since you seem to be admitting you either lied or were ignorant of in your first claim, i really have no issue with this one. i also believe it is a bit overboard and i dont really care for his entire act. he is the embodiment of why there is so much resentment towards police officers. however, unlike you, my dislike for the man will not lead me to lie about him.

You talking about he huff post writer that was a pretty boy at the Old Guard for a few years and then managed to become disabled at West Point?

Your sheriff looks like he appropriated a Navy uniform, does he have boats? I'm offended by this

Give it up on your uniform nonsense.

You talking about he huff post writer that was a pretty boy at the Old Guard for a few years and then managed to become disabled at West Point?

Your sheriff looks like he appropriated a Navy uniform, does he have boats? I'm offended by this

huh? i think you quoted the wrong guy

Member' when Hannity used to shill for George Dubbya? He actually said he deserves a nobel peace prize lol!

Not to mention all that hard work he did selling the Iraq war and WMD stories....

Current day Fox is more accurate than CNN / MSNBC btw. Still it's a shit network that needs to die out.. just like the others.

Fucking lol, it's a low budget propaganda network ran by invalids and lecherous ass lickers.

Fucking lol, it's a low budget propaganda network ran by invalids and lecherous ass lickers.

If you're gonna ping me at least say something of substance.

CNN is almost as bad as HuffPost, Salon, Mother Jones etc.. which are the InfoWars of the left. It's full of spin, false narratives, fear mongering and propaganda.

https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

Tone of Trump coverage during his first 100 days:

Figure-6-NEW-web.png

CNN is just fear-mongering and shit-tier gossip for never-Trumpers. 93% negative hit pieces.

There are 100s of examples of CNN pushing false-narratives and propaganda.. it's not a better network than Fox... 10 years ago that's a different story.

Disclaimer: I don't watch Fox news.

CNN is almost as bad as HuffPost, Salon, Mother Jones etc.. which are the InfoWars of the left. It's full of spin, false narratives, fear mongering and propaganda.

https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

Tone of Trump coverage during his first 100 days:

Figure-6-NEW-web.png

CNN is just fear-mongering and shit-tier gossip for never-Trumpers. 93% negative hit pieces.

There are 100s of examples of CNN pushing false-narratives and propaganda.. it's not a better network than Fox... 10 years ago that's a different story.

Disclaimer: I don't watch Fox news.

That study was about the positive or negative coverage of the president. For fuck's sake. Of course Fox will win a poll when the metric is of positive coverage.

I dont like CNN, but nobody touches FOX when it comes to state run styled propaganda. Nobody on CNN bashes Trump anywhere near the level of cock gobbling Hannity alone engages in.

That study was about the positive or negative coverage of the president. For fuck's sake. Of course Fox will win a poll when the metric is of positive coverage.

I dont like CNN, but nobody touches FOX when it comes to state run styled propaganda. Nobody on CNN bashes Trump anywhere near the level of cock gobbling Hannity alone engages in.

You're an ideologue so I'm not going to engage anymore. Waste of time.

^ I don't need biased talking heads to feed me an opinion. I can read news reports from across the political spectrum and come up with my own unique thoughts and insights.

That goes for ALL media outlets. Even individual people. We are all bias.

Back