Fox re-signed O’Reilly after they learned he paid $32 mil settlement with woman.

In before the White Knighters on Sherdog prop this scumhole up.

If you look at articles about this online or on Twitter, a lot of Fox News fans claim guys like O'Reilly and Eric Bolling are innocent and were just conspired against by leftists. Lol. They will actually defend serial harassers who send unsolicited pictures of their penis or make unsolicited calls to women while masturbating, just because they say the things they want to hear on the news.

That is a level of demented that is actually very worrisome. These people vote.

I’m sure these same guys jumped to the defense of Weiner.

Hyper partisan you say? As opposed to the other 2 competitors? Do you even cable TV bro?
I’m assuming you mean cnn and msnbc and yes, they are partisan too. But do you see anything wrong with hiring a guy back that was let go for sexual harassment which he settled for $32m? And they have him go on the air and talk about values? And you just fell victim to hyper partisanship. (It’s ok because there are other partisan news sources).

When Harvey Weinstein gets done with re-Hab he should go to Fox News seems like he would fit right in.
Damn between Ailes and Bill O Fox has paid close to 60 million in hush money to their victims.

It's always great when a guy writes books about "morality" and to turn out to be a rapey scum bag.

SerraFuckIm.jpg

I’m assuming you mean cnn and msnbc and yes, they are partisan too. But do you see anything wrong with hiring a guy back that was let go for sexual harassment which he settled for $32m? And they have him go on the air and talk about values? And you just fell victim to hyper partisanship. (It’s ok because there are other partisan news sources).

Im not falling victim to anything. I was taking issue with the way you characterize one network (which you clearly dont like) when the other 2 are actually way worse in regards to diversity of opinion. Ive watched all three. There are noticeably less conservative pundits on CNN and MSNBC than there are liberal pundits over at Fox. When you have a round table discussion on the other 2, there is hardly ever anyone right of center.

As I have said before: I didn't like how this was handled, where the leftist machine takes down a person's career/job without explicit proof, just on hearsay, but I divined guilt when he didn't fight it. This is a guy who his entire life answered the meekest transgressions-- wrist slaps-- with an immediate nuke. When he just laid down and rolled over, I was like, "Oh, well then...."

<WellThere>

O'Rielly rarely ever had Pat Buchanan on his show, maybe only once. Even Hannity values Pat's genuine conservative and historical perspective, even after getting blasted by him several times. Bill is a fucking tool.

Just locker room money

Bill Cosby
Bill O'Rapely
Bill Clinton

We should clearly arrest everyone with the name Bill.

Reminds of the the time that guys with the last name Gates were constantly in the news in a negative way. Bill Gates, Daryl Gates, etc.

As I have said before: I didn't like how this was handled, where the leftist machine takes down a person's career/job without explicit proof, just on hearsay, but I divined guilt when he didn't fight it. This is a guy who his entire life answered the meekest transgressions-- wrist slaps-- with an immediate nuke. When he just laid down and rolled over, I was like, "Oh, well then...."

<WellThere>

Yea , you don't just roll over settle for 32 FUCKING million dollars if you're innocent...

He's guilty AF

Well we all know fox is hyper partisan and a shitty source of news but given their power and audience you’d think there would be a line they wouldn’t cross. I mean, if you needed evidence that fox puts ratings over ethics look no further.

Also not sure how anyone could take Bill seriously at this point.

Its fox its not made for thinkers.

Im not falling victim to anything. I was taking issue with the way you characterize one network (which you clearly dont like) when the other 2 are actually way worse in regards to diversity of opinion. Ive watched all three. There are noticeably less conservative pundits on CNN and MSNBC than there are liberal pundits over at Fox. When you have a round table discussion on the other 2, there is hardly ever anyone right of center.

I don't think I have ever seen a reasonable opinion on fox.

I for one find it strange that people are civilly penalized based solely on their net worth.

Get harassed by a loser? Sorry no dough for you.

Get harassed by OReilly? Well you just hit the fkn mega millions.

I say in order to win a settlement you should have to win in criminal court first. If he actually raped a chick he shouldn't be able to buy his way out of it.

Non consensual sex is fucking rape. He was on fox this week while they are using weinstein to score political points with the left. They have no problem inviting this rapist. Also lol at people believing you can get 32 million for making few sexual comments to women

Back