Fps mouse

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My mouse laser is jumping. Time to upgrade!

Anyone got good recommendations for an fps mouse.?

Mainly playing games such as mohaa, pubg, cs go and overwatch.

100% Satisfied with my Logitec G-Pro.

u_10169778.jpg

What mouse do you use now?
Your best bet is to go to Best Buy or other type of store and try the different shapes. They can vary greatly.

I’m a Mionix Naos 7000 user.
512nmkEeCCL._SL1000_.jpg

Ahhhh MOH Allied Assault, what a fucking legendary game.

I've been really happy with this thing: MSI Interceptor ds200. It's also remarkably cheap considering all the dpi settings and extra buttons. I like it a lot better than whatever Razer mouse I had before. It's also got little weights you can add to the bottom of the mouse; and while I think that's completely silly in terms of making somebody more competitive (not that I'd really know), I do like the feel of a slightly heavier mouse.

719HpRExoyL._SL1500_.jpg

I've been really happy with this thing: MSI Interceptor ds200. It's also remarkably cheap considering all the dpi settings and extra buttons. I like it a lot better than whatever Razer mouse I had before. It's also got little weights you can add to the bottom of the mouse; and while I think that's completely silly in terms of making somebody more competitive (not that I'd really know), I do like the feel of a slightly heavier mouse.

719HpRExoyL._SL1500_.jpg
Razer peripherals should be avoided like the plague.

Razer has had the best stuff for years if you are really into gaming and FPS, playing like CSGO or 1.6, its pricy but they are worth it, but you need to complement the mouse with a decent pad or its pointless

Zowie
416mKsejHVL.jpg

was considering getting another but im also happy to change if theres something as good or better.
The Logitech G403, Roccat Kone Pure Core, and Steel Series Rival 300 are roughly the same shape/size and highly rated. I don’t know about weight though.

Razer has had the best stuff for years if you are really into gaming and FPS, playing like CSGO or 1.6, its pricy but they are worth it, but you need to complement the mouse with a decent pad or its pointless
<{cruzshake}>
Razer products are overpriced garbage. If they spent the money on product developement instead of advertising, they might have a decent product.

The only consolation is that I realized that after my first.
There products were worth it before everyone started putting RGB in there peripherals. But now they don’t offer anything that stands out.
Look at the Death Adder. Thousands have been sold and there’s thousands of people complaining that they died in less than a year. Update whatever needs fixing and if they have to charge extra, people will pay it.

There products were worth it before everyone started putting RGB in there peripherals. But now they don’t offer anything that stands out.
Look at the Death Adder. Thousands have been sold and there’s thousands of people complaining that they died in less than a year. Update whatever needs fixing and if they have to charge extra, people will pay it.
Yeah one of my buttons stopped working. Now that I'm thinking about it I bought a Deathadder together with a Lycosa (kb). The keys would routinely stick (figuratively--I think it was a software thing) and my character would just be stuck running into walls or my search bar would show "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk". I figured there are enough companies making both that I never need to give Razer a second try. People do seem to like their fight sticks, but again there are plenty of other options.

If you manage to get one while they're in stock, which will be tough, get an Ultralight by Finalmouse or even an Ultralight Sunset if you're willing to spend a little bit more.

I have/had Razer products and while mine have been good so far, only problem I've had is with the keyboard doubling up on letters occasionally(well that and it feeling awkward to type on for some reason), there are cheaper options that will probably last longer.

I have both a Logitech G602 for my bedroom PC and a G700s for my main gaming PC, the latter is discontinued though so it re-sells for quite a bit (which sucks because I need a new one).
I like to have enough buttons to where most of my buttons for control are on the mouse.

Zowie
416mKsejHVL.jpg

was considering getting another but im also happy to change if theres something as good or better.

Zowie ec1 evo going for 5+ years. Quite happy with it though the grippy coating is showing some damage.

I have a razer blackwidow keyboard, its great quality and Ive never had a problem with it.

My personal favorite has always been the razer death adder. I've owned two since they first came out (which is pretty good longevity) and the reason I replaced the first was only because of my kid. I personally think the razer death adder elite is the best mouse I've ever used. I've previously used a number of logitech mice. The real truth is though any mouse change is going to result in a decrease in proficiency for awhile if you are pretty good. My pro gaming friend was still using microsoft intellimouse 1.0 at the pro level which should tell you most of what you need to know about mouse choice. (It's all preference) His hilarious mouse first and then what I like!

Edited to add: I like razer products because I have found them to be pretty durable for gaming use. I'm a pretty high volume user and I've had the same razer keyboard for over 5 years and my mouse lasted for 8 years (and still works great) but my daughter smashed in the left click button.

41NNgzF%2BV5L._SX355_.jpg

Razer-DeathAdder-Elite-Gaming-Mouse.jpg

I liked my Death Adder until the left click started sticking and the wheel stopped working.

Currently using a G502 and its decent.

Back