Fps mouse

The CS:GO community is always useful as a reference for a no-nonsense approach. Six brands consume 98 of the Top 100 pros, but #1 in particular is nearly twice as popular as the rest combined. Here are those brands with their total number of mice currently appearing in the CS:GO Top 100:
https://liquipedia.net/counterstrike/List_of_player_mouse_settings
http://csgopedia.com/csgo-pro-setups/
  1. Zowie (64)
  2. Steelseries (13)
  3. Logitech (10)
  4. Razer (5)
  5. FINALMOUSE (3)
  6. Qpad (3)
It looks like these two variants of this model in particular are the most popular, with 37 of the Top 100 CS:GO pros using one of them, so they probably have the best ergonomic fit for the widest array of gamers. It looks like the only difference between them is size and a 24-step vs. 16-step scroll wheel:
Less popular with the CS:GO pros, but more popular on Amazon are the FK1/FK2 variants that have the side buttons on the right side of the mouse, too:

BenQ Zowie EC2-A
71WyHFFZK0L._SL1500_.jpg

100% Satisfied with my Logitec G-Pro.

u_10169778.jpg
I bought this one for a friend and he loves it.

Last edited:
I love my eblue cobra mouse that is like 20$ and has terrible reviews, but I never understood them. It was great and lasted a long time, many years.

a.jpg

Also have a razer deathadder elite

The CS:GO community is always useful as a reference for a no-nonsense approach. Six brands consume 98 of the Top 100 pros, but #1 in particular is nearly twice as popular as the rest combined. Here are those brands with their total number of mice currently appearing in the CS:GO Top 100:
https://liquipedia.net/counterstrike/List_of_player_mouse_settings
http://csgopedia.com/csgo-pro-setups/
  1. Zowie (64)
  2. Steelseries (13)
  3. Logitech (10)
  4. Razer (5)
  5. FINALMOUSE (3)
  6. Qpad (3)
It looks like these two variants of this model in particular are the most popular, with 37 of the Top 100 CS:GO pros using one of them, so they probably have the best ergonomic fit for the widest array of gamers. It looks like the only difference between them is size and a 24-step vs. 16-step scroll wheel:
Less popular with the CS:GO pros, but more popular on Amazon are the FK1/FK2 variants that have the side buttons on the right side of the mouse, too:

BenQ Zowie EC2-A
71WyHFFZK0L._SL1500_.jpg

I bought this one for a friend and he loves it.
How many of those are sponsored? Not trying to be a dick, I’m genuinely curious.

Zowie ec2a and Logitech g403 are the 2 best I've used for fps games personally. Both are lightweight and are good for palm gripping.

Edit: good choice reordering the zowie ;)

How many of those are sponsored? Not trying to be a dick, I’m genuinely curious.
I have no idea. BenQ clearly invests heavily in the gaming sector, as it now dominates both Monitors and Mice, and is most recently gaining pro gamer traction with its Celeritas mechanical keyboards. I'm sure sponsorships among the lower ranks are especially cheap, still, but at the same time, they gotta believe they can win with this gear. That's something.

Nevertheless, Logitech and Razer tend to be a bit more popular on the mainstream market than Zowie and Steelseries which are the more popular with the pro CS:GO gamers. I also estimate that I've observed Logitech to be the most popular brand with streamers on Twitch.

But then, 6 of the top 10 bestselling PC Gaming Mice on Amazon are cheap Chinese knock-off brands (i.e. Pictek, Redragon, TeckNet, Utechsmart, Havit, VicTsing).

I have no idea. BenQ clearly invests heavily in the gaming sector, as it now dominates both Monitors and Mice, and is most recently gaining pro gamer traction with its Celeritas mechanical keyboards. I'm sure sponsorships among the lower ranks are especially cheap, still, but at the same time, they gotta believe they can win with this gear. That's something.

Nevertheless, Logitech and Razer tend to be a bit more popular on the mainstream market than Zowie and Steelseries which are the more popular with the pro CS:GO gamers. I also estimate that I've observed Logitech to be the most popular brand with streamers on Twitch.

But then, 6 of the top 10 bestselling PC Gaming Mice on Amazon are cheap Chinese knock-off brands (i.e. Pictek, Redragon, TeckNet, Utechsmart, Havit, VicTsing).

The redragon perdition mmo mouse is a great pick if like me you got annoyed with razer ones breaking.

I'm a big fan of the deathadder. I have a stack of high end mice and the Razer still fits my hand the best.
I do keep a mmo still mouse hooked up as well so I can have a ton of keybinds when playing something other than a FPS or MOBA.

Back