International France now blaming "Muh Russians" for protests

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
25france-1-jumbo-v2.jpg

France opened a probe into possible Russian interference behind the country’s Yellow Vest protests, after reports that social-media accounts linked to Moscow have increasingly targeted the movement.
According to the Alliance for Securing Democracy, about 600 Twitter accounts known to promote Kremlin views have begun focusing on France, boosting their use of the hashtag #giletsjaunes, the French name for the Yellow Vest movement. French security services are looking at the situation, Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said Sunday in a radio interview with RTL.
Russia has been criticized for using social media to influence elections in the U.S. and elsewhere. Attempts to use fake news reports and cyberattacks to undercut the 2017 campaign of French President Emmanuel Macron failed, but Russian-linked sites have pushed questionable reports of a mutiny among police, and of officers’ support Russia has been criticized for using social media to influence elections in the U.S. and elsewhere. Attempts to use fake news reports and cyberattacks to undercut the 2017 campaign of French President Emmanuel Macron failed, but Russian-linked sites have pushed questionable reports of a mutiny among police, and of officers’ support for the protests.
“An investigation is now underway,” Le Drian said. “I will not make comments before the investigation has brought conclusions.”
The Twitter accounts monitored by the alliance usually feature U.S. or British news. But the French protests “have been at or near the top” of their activity for at least a week, according to Bret Schafer, the alliance’s Washington-based social media analyst. “That’s a pretty strong indication
continue reading

Wanted to add: it's really no wonder now why globalists hate Russia. They're not leftists anymore and having been under leftist rule and having unindoctrinated themselves away from leftist ideology, Russians are uniquely able to navigate and counter globalist subversion. That's also why the EU hates Trump.

Last edited:
<Prem973>Has anyone tried to say this movement is racist as well?

About as retarded as Trump blaming the unrest on France's participation in the climate accords.

The real reason is that the French people are tired of getting fucked by rich autocrats who cut taxes for themselves and raise taxes on the working population.

LOL, not the least bit shocked. They (TPTB) really do think that you, I and the rest of us plebes are simply that stupid.
Some are...

White patriarch Russians who are also racists.

About as retarded as Trump blaming the unrest on France's participation in the climate accords.

The real reason is that the French people are tired of getting fucked by rich autocrats who cut taxes for themselves and raise taxes on the working population.
Uh, that's directly related. Kind of hard to maintain the position of "no no, I wanted those guys taxed and didn't know I was going to be taxed too". France's top tax bracket, which is around 275k in USD, is like 45% and people making the equivalent of like 40k are at 14%. They're pissed because what they're wishing for and voting on with other people is being enacted on them too. Did you really think you could just have your boss pay for everything and you would never feel any effects yourself?

Did Russia go and spend another 500 dollars on Facebook adds to try to influence another country???

Those bastards.

I figured it was only a matter of time before the Russians would be fingered as suspects in causing the French protests. Of course President Trump shares part of the blame too. Putin and President Trump did have a secrete meeting in Argentina just before the outbreak in France after all.

The French are pissed at their depressed economy. The average family household only makes $1500 a month and they have a higher cost of living than we do in America. Blaming the rich and stuff is just scapegoating like Nazis blaming the Jews. They're poor because of their incredibly anti-business laws. Who in their right minds would want to hire someone in France with their stupidly anti-business labor laws? You could hire a crackhead and it would take forever and like tens of thousands of dollars to fire him.. Fuck that. And trust me -- it's not the rich lobbying for those anti-business laws. With those kinds of laws, it's much easier to just locate that job or business elsewhere. But they would never blame themselves. That would take too much self responsibility.

The French are pissed at their depressed economy. The average family household only makes $1500 a month and they have a higher cost of living than we do in America. Blaming the rich and stuff is just scapegoating like Nazis blaming the Jews. They're poor because of their incredibly anti-business laws. Who in their right minds would want to hire someone in France with their stupidly anti-business labor laws? You could hire a crackhead and it would take forever and like tens of thousands of dollars to fire him.. Fuck that. And trust me -- it's not the rich lobbying for those anti-business laws. With those kinds of laws, it's much easier to just locate that job or business elsewhere. But they would never blame themselves. That would take too much self responsibility.
Ahh, yes:

M7Jg3rZ.jpg

Ahh, yes:
The main problem is that a French household makes less than 50% as much as an American household and has a higher cost of living. A french household doesn't make so much less money because the rich are paying too little taxes. They make that little money because businesses don't want to open up in France and France is the last place anyone in their right minds would ever want to hire someone.

EG - Where I live in America, I can be fired for no reason, with no warning, with no compensation, and have no recourse. On the surface, that sucks. However, the other side of that is that every company with a job to offer is willing to hire me here, and willing to pay me more money than a Frenchman because it's not as risky. More jobs. More money. If someone was offering a software engineering job that pays $100K a year -- it would be SUPER RISKY to hire someone in France that might end up being terrible at their job. And hey, sometimes market conditions change and a job becomes unprofitable for a company to employ someone in. In either case, they might not be able to get rid of that guy for years, would have to pay shit tons of money in severance, and would be open to lawsuits. Why would they ever open up that high paying job to a French person when they could try someone in the US or another more business friendly country for a fraction of the legal headache and financial risk level?

Last edited:
I mean, 100% Russia is involved in fanning the flames. That they're the cause is almost certainly an overreach.

Whats funny about all of this is if these protests were actually happening in Russia the MSM would be doing non-stop coverage sympathetic to the protesters.

White people not happy with globalist bullshit = blame Russian scapegoat

Back