France vs Croatia, world cup final.

Roads55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
anyone watching/ going degen on this?

1-0 atm, croatia own goal lol. straight up aftertiming but got 2u on france @ 2.15ish

wow, big decision from the ref there, first ever var decision for a penalty in the final

Get on Croatia to win in extra time @ 19.00 at Williamhill.

France is not getting this cup.

@Roads55 which book was slow to update after the goal?
Two really dodgy decisions for France so far!
I’m on France pre game and have a few lotto ticket bet builders on.

croatia looking good early in the 2nd half

beautiful goal by france before giving one away. france fully deserving atm. 4-2

made 1.9u on soccerball happy with that. makes up for scoggins and bermudez decisions earlier. good quality game, some great goals. gotta feel for croatia, would of been an amazing story if they'd won. france probably need it more though with the political situation being so demoralizing for the country.

Just a lil 500 plus future that I cashed. No biggie, just a notorious bookie killer. I've never said I'm the best handicapper in the world, but with all due respect, I'm pretty damn good! Profit nearly 6 figures in a year and that's what I call "winner winner chicken dinner"

The thing about BG1 is I always post slips cause "the proof is in the pudding"

o7TT0YU.png

Just a lil 500 plus future that I cashed. No biggie, just a notorious bookie killer. I've never said I'm the best handicapper in the world, but with all due respect, I'm pretty damn good! Profit nearly 6 figures in a year and that's what I call "winner winner chicken dinner"

The thing about BG1 is I always post slips cause "the proof is in the pudding"

o7TT0YU.png

Nicely done Barry. I forgot to reply to this other post of yours in the UFC 226 thread, but I have to do it now. You said:

Would like to ask the mods to ban the bozo's who keep on harassing me. I suspect it's the same suspects and they've been doing so with free reign while I've endured their hellacious remarks.
I know for a fact it's forum members who support Trump who are trying to troll me. Not only are they trying to dox me, but they have caused me to cancel my handicapping service.

For those who don't know, there's a certain sect of the forum betting community who have always had it out for me. God knows why, but it's been continuing for years. I'm typically chill, but enough is enough and it's time for a change! Things are not going well in my personal life i.e alcoholism/loner/break-up/politics
Everyday is a struggle and I'm trying with every ounce of strength to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm having my best years handicapping and literally making money hand over fist. Everyday I crunch numbers in front of the computer screen for hours on end. Can't find a date to save my life and that p****** me off. I hate the political landscape in this country and I cope by drinking expensive craft beers.

I love the Sherdog betting community to death, I really do. Considered one of the OG's here and I have grown this community to what it is now. They want to antagonize me and this harassment has gone on for far too long. Knock it off.

- Barry

Barry, even for you, this post was epic. Thank you for posting. The line I've highlighted is one of your best ever. Kudos sir. I don't think the word "legend" is hyperbole when it comes to you. You might not post often, but you deliver the goods. Hilarious on every level, thank you Barry.

Back